Bono visits Park East Day School

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Poor Bono, everybody wants to touch him, he's so patient. And look how happy all of these girls look :lol:

Very lovely pictures, I like his hair A LOT! I hope he doesn't cut it short again.

Why did they present him with an umbrella? :lol:

Perhaps it was raining out! :lol: Bono definately looking mighty fine in these pics and cuteness x1000! :drool:

^ yeah and I'm glad Bono's in the news alot with pictures...he's my favorite:drool:. :shh:...it used to be Larry. lol

:lol: thanks! :up:
its a shame that there aren't a lot of pics of the other members in the band :(...but I can live with just Bono being plastered all over the news :love::D:lol:

yeah I really wanted Bono to show up at the Globes too :love:
but I think the rest of U2 is keeping him from showing up at these events so he doesn't drop the f-bomb again :lol: :D

LOL I just noticed that almost all of our avitars in the thread seem to be Bono...yay! :drool: :lol:

yeah I really wanted Bono to show up at the Globes too :love:
but I think the rest of U2 is keeping him from showing up at these events so he doesn't drop the f-bomb again :lol: :D
I think the same:hmm::lol:
btw,I'm so glad to see him back again on the news:love:

LOL I just noticed that almost all of our avitars in the thread seem to be Bono...yay! :drool: :lol:
Coincidence:shifty::wink::lol::heart:

I think the same:hmm::lol:
btw,I'm so glad to see him back again on the news:love:

Coincidence:shifty::wink::lol::heart:
lol :applaud:
well to I have to continue our convo here cuz my other thread got closed...i cant post the same thread in different forums :doh: just found out lol
but anyways about the not living in ireland thing...maybe in 4 years i'll be able to live there! plus the reporter in the video said that U2 probably won't play a gig there until another 4 years because they spread the dates out for new tours i guess....so there's still hope for us!! :D

lol :applaud:
well to I have to continue our convo here cuz my other thread got closed...i cant post the same thread in different forums :doh: just found out lol
but anyways about the not living in ireland thing...maybe in 4 years i'll be able to live there! plus the reporter in the video said that U2 probably won't play a gig there until another 4 years because they spread the dates out for new tours i guess....so there's still hope for us!! :D
I see what happens with another thread:huh:
So,I also believe that we'll get it!:hyper:
Let's pray for it:pray:

ZOMG!!!!!!!!

How awesome is this (and delightfully random-ish)?! Those people look so thrilled :cute: And Bono in the yarmulke :lol: :up:

Now please excuse me while I have a girly moment over his hair...:cute: :cute: :drool: :love: It's growing and it's all sticky-uppy and just...:loveshower:

lol it looks like all of us girls are lovin Bono's new hair! :heart: its very :drool:worthy :D

BONO VISITS WITH RABBI ARTHUR SCHNEIER AND GREETS DAY SCHOOL STUDENTS AND PARENTS

PARK EAST SYNAGOGUE

On Friday, Janaury 29th Paul David Hewson, better known as Bono, the lead singer of U2, visited Rabbi Schneier at Park East Synagogue. Through the work of the Appeal of Conscience Foundation, Rabbi Schneier and Bono have developed a friendship as they both work for the cause of human rights around the world. Day School students and parents were treated with the opportunity to meet Bono at an assembly was held in the Synagogue. Bono delighted a very excited audience by singing "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" and everyone joined in the chorus. Bono's visit capped a busy week for our Day School students who also had the opportunity to meet the Consuls General of Brazil and Austria. These visiting dignitaries offer our Day School students a unique way of learning geography and social studies.

Back
Top Bottom