Bono Undergoes Surgery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH, FUCKING NEWS!!! I can´t believe it!!! I nearly got a heart attack!!!
Just now I found on facebook a group called A MOMENT OF PRAYER FOR BONO and i didn´t know what´s going on!!! :sad: The next few minutes of unknowing were sooo bad, SOOO UNBEARABLE! :sad: I nearly died!!! :sad::sad::sad: Then I found the news on internet....but NO details...I´m so WORRIED!!

Bono get well soon!! I´m hoping! I pray for you :heart::heart: Don´t worry about the tour! Nothing else matters but the health!! Take yourself so much time as you need to get yourself together! :heart: I LOVE YOU!! I wish you all the best!!!:wave:

It's ok...breathe. :hug: He is going to be fine...
Keep on praying...whatever you focus on expands...
so let's focus on him healing.

Yeah!!!:up:
People can wait for the shows,Bono's health in first place!!!

RIGHT!! :up: I don´t want to be on a show where he´s performing in pain, where he´s not enjoying it, where he does it just because of duty. I don´t want it!!! U2 fans don´t want it! :hug: But I´m afraid that Bono doesn´t realize it. I´m afraid he wants to be back as soon as possible

I saw it this morning on the news... poor man... I hope he gets well soon... and that all the energy he has given to us in all those years goes back to him...

We love you B :hug:

I've been thinking about him all day, I'm so sad. :sad:
I really hope my love gets better, my mind will finally be at rest once I hear an update.

Im suprised & upset with what happened, im just worried about the tour getting canceled.. I have been looking forward to this concert for months, just like you all.. & I have never seen U2..:|

This thread reminds me how powerful human compassion is :grouphug:

I gotta say this...I prayed for him before I went to bed last night. It has been awhile since I've legitamately prayed. I guess it's good that my first time in a while was to pray for someone else...:heart:

Of course we are all praying for Bono's recovery, let's also pray that this surgery will make him feel better than ever AND that he takes his time in recovering and does not rush back to work too soon.

I know it's a very private matter, but I still say we need some kind of official announcement about the way the surgery went and his current condition. Not knowing anything is distressing a lot of people. They don't need to get into details, but it would help to simply know if Bono is ok. :sad:

Bono is OK, LU :hug:, if it were otherwise the press predators would have found their way to the first pages, but I would like to hear Paul McGuinness saying so, it would sooth my anxiety too.

I know they don't want to state dates about the tour and then have to change them and I know Bono needs rest now, but I still hope tomorrow Paul will tell us something as simple as "everything is going OK", That's all I need.

I can't stop thinking about him, too. Hope he's doing better... :heart:
And I hope he takes as much time to rest as he needs, and not feel guilty for letting fans down about the SLC concert (the true fans, he didn't let us down coz our main concern is his health!) and force himself on stage.

We love you Bono! :heart::heart::heart:

And I hope he takes as much time to rest as he needs, and not feel guilty for letting fans down about the SLC concert (the true fans, he didn't let us down coz our main concern is his health!) and force himself on stage.

Couldn't agree with these sentiments more!
I watched the Slane DVD again last night, and it just completely reaffirmed to me what an amazing person he is, and how much love he gives to us all. The bit where he does a little heart shape with his hands :cute: and "throws" love at the crowd.. I'm sure you all know what I mean! lol And now we're all throwing it right back.
Love you Bono. :heart:

I know it's a very private matter, but I still say we need some kind of official announcement about the way the surgery went and his current condition. Not knowing anything is distressing a lot of people. They don't need to get into details, but it would help to simply know if Bono is ok. :sad:

I fully agree! :sad: Not knowing is unbearable! :sad: All the day I´m just telling myself: He will be OK! He will be OK! ...but if i don´t know how serious was the injury... :sad: ...it feels terrible :sad: I´m really worried
We just have to hope :hug::hug:

I watched the Slane DVD again last night, and it just completely reaffirmed to me what an amazing person he is, and how much love he gives to us all. The bit where he does a little heart shape with his hands :cute: and "throws" love at the crowd.. I'm sure you all know what I mean! lol And now we're all throwing it right back.

Awww! It´s really beautifully said :wave::heart:
Of course we know what you mean :cute: it´s soo heart-melting when he does it :heart:

Aw,these 2 posts are very deep and truly!!!!Means all about our admiration for him:hug::cute:
We're keep on with the prayers:pray:

^ It's just pure speculation, there's no official announcement. No one knows how he got injured, if he "fell" on stage or off stage or if anything else happend. And they did NOT rehearse in Munich.

As for concert cancellation: We have to hope for the best but also be prepared for the worst.

GetWellSoonBono.jpg

Get well soon Bono! ♥ The heart is representing all U2 fans around the world who, at the moment, are worried about Friday's news about our man's surgery..

Sorry, I can't draw 'cute'.. guess I'm too scruffy.. And yes, I better stick to what I've drawn before. but, it's the thought that counts :heart:

GetWellSoonBono.jpg

Get well soon Bono! ♥ The heart is representing all U2 fans around the world who, at the moment, are worried about Friday's news about our man's surgery..

Sorry, I can't draw 'cute'.. guess I'm too scruffy.. And yes, I better stick to what I've drawn before. but, it's the thought that counts :heart:

Thats cute~! Drawing is good therapy for worried people.

GetWellSoonBono.jpg

U2fan003, I love you for this. The heart representing all fans is perfect. I mean that idea :)

Get well soon, Bono, we love you! :heart: :hug: :grouphug:

Thanks guys!!

I hope he gets better soon... Coz I haven't been worried this much for ages.. :heart:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom