Bono @ The American Ireland Fund Gala 5-6-10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gala7.jpg

gala8.jpg

Have some body language, Bono!

*enjoys reading this man like a book*

And :heart::heart::heart: Clinton. He's looking so much better than a little while ago.

Do you ever get tired of telling people over and over again how often you've seen and met Bono personally?

No disrespect, but reading your comments about the Bono encounters, it's starting to get annoying, at least for me.

People are allowed to show off ,tough I think its just a matter of being pride.
:sigh: You'll be better off thinking"Good for you"
I think you just had a bad day :hug:

People are allowed to show off ,tough I think its just a matter of being pride.
:sigh: You'll be better off thinking"Good for you"
I think you just had a bad day :hug:

No I had a great day :)

But seriously, I am happy for her and everyone else meeting the band, but I think you can also exaggerate things by rubbing it into other peoples' faces with every second post you make.

Happy for you, yes, but I think we all know by now that you've met Bono over and over again.

No I had a great day :)

But seriously, I am happy for her and everyone else meeting the band, but I think you can also exaggerate things by rubbing it into other peoples' faces with every second post you make.

Happy for you, yes, but I think we all know by now that you've met Bono over and over again.

You do realise that I havent met Bono once in my life do you? So I share your pain .

I'm not in pain. I've seen and met Bono before and I feel happy for everyone meeting him and the band. I'm not jealous or anything. I'm just getting annoyed by the way it's pointed out over and over again when most people on this board already know about it. It looks like "showing off" more than anything else which can be really annoying. And I'm not the first one to say this. Other people have met Bono as well and they don't tell everyone over and over again in every second post they make on the forum.

I get your point of view, sorry I kind of reacted in a pretty negative way,
We just react in a different way, I just didn't want any people get irritated.

So, I'm going to delete all the pictures that I posted from this event. I was given the photographer, that took the pictures website and was nice to post them on here. Now that I feel bad about myself again because of a member of this forum I will no longer post anything in PLEBA. I'm the type of person who does take things personally and I never have anything bad or mean to say about someone else on here.

Laura, it would help if you'd tune it down a little. This has nothing to do with you personally or with you posting pictures or articles. That doesn't mean no one is allowed to critisize the way you're talking about your Bono encounters. I didn't mean it in a "bad or mean" way but if you decide to take things personally and feel sory for yourself, that's your own issue. I have nothing against you personally and I don't know you, I just reacted to the way you sometimes come agross in this forum because of your comments.

You are free to express your feelings, but I am also free to express mine. Now let's behave like adults again.

I won't write anything more about that here because it doesn't belong into this forum or in any of the picture threads. I'm sorry I derailed this thread, I didn't want to start any drama. Now get it back on topic.

It's fine. Lets just forget it and move on. I apologize for coming off like that too.

Back
Top Bottom