Bono still wearing white ONE wristband lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
Just wondering how recently we've spotted Bono wearing the white ONE wristband? I know he started around 2004-2005, and am sure he believes strongly in the idea of ONE, but you'd think the guy would get tired on wearing the same looking thing by 2010, LOL

He still wears a white bracelet recently, but not the classic original one for a while. He usually wears a leather looking white bracelet a lot still in place of it, but it probably still is in support of ONE. (There were Product RED bracelets that were white leather that could be worn in support of ONE.)

The new One band they were giving out in N.A. last fall is black and it was turqoiuse and gray in Europe. I have both.

Here is what they look like.

002.jpg

^ yeah i like the ribbon ones better
the rubber one i got at the concert i went to last year is too big :( lol they were only giving out the large one's :|

I got 2 of the black ones! Wear them every day, haha.:D But I got them when I went to their concert.. There were people of the ONE campaign and if you gave your adress + e-mail and stuff, you got one..

Those blue and grey ones are from last year on the Euro leg. This leg we got new ones, as you can see in this pic with Crickey the GA Cricket. :shifty:

crickey.jpg

Full text on the black one is I AM ONE, the ONE campaigners walk around with tshirts that say Are you ONE?
It's black with these tiny brownish crosses on it or so.

hm, I haven't looked closely at all the available pics of the second Brussels night, but on th ebig screen, it looked like =bonow as wearong some kind of new wristband (on his right wrist I think).

Dunno what it was, it was bigger than what we used to. anyone any idea what is might have been?? I might have to look for a pic first as evidence :lol: but I really don't have time right now.. :shifty:

ok, I took a look at Eden 's pics again and here it is, in the last 2 pics of this post (not very clear maybe but still..)

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f195/u2-360-tour-2010-photos-5-a-207851-13.html#post6966410

Those blue and grey ones are from last year on the Euro leg. This leg we got new ones, as you can see in this pic with Crickey the GA Cricket. :shifty:

crickey.jpg

Full text on the black one is I AM ONE, the ONE campaigners walk around with tshirts that say Are you ONE?
It's black with these tiny brownish crosses on it or so.

Cool pic :D
I have the same black bracelet, I think lot of U2 fans has it :cute:

Back
Top Bottom