Bono Popmart Pic Request,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ronnie269

Refugee
Does anybody have any pics of Bono when he shaved his head during the 1st leg of the Popmart tour in America? [ i think] I've only seen 1 pic like this, during Last Night on Earth I think?

Do you mean BALD Bono? :evil:

Oh do we have pics....

I can't remember at the moment what leg of the tour they are from but if that's what you mean, yes, lots of pics)

from Seattle
bonopopmartprofileseattle.jpg

This, regrettably, was Bono's only ever mistake. I'm sure his stylist was fired shortly after that.

Please, please stop..Nooooooes.....:barf::no::madwife::madspit::no::scream::pray: Please, no more....ewwwwwww....His bald head detracts from his masculinity...It makes me look at it and I don't want to.

Please make up w/some BonoHair pix. I know we had a thread recently but oy...:D

Yep thats what I meant alright,

WOW :ohmy: I thought there was only 1 pic of Bono like this,
[I agree its not a good look for him]

THANK YOU V MUCH BONOCOMET! :)
[great pics]

you're welcome.

...and I think it's damn sexy so :p sorry folks.

bonopopbaldguitarsmokeseattle12-12-.jpg

bonopopbaldredguitarseattle12-12-97.jpg

bonopopbaldredguitarshoulderseattle.jpg

baldybelly.jpg

baldypop.jpg

baldyredguitarhug.jpg

bonobaldybubbles.jpg

bonopopbalddrink.jpg

bonobaldseattleredguitar.jpg

bonobaldyredshadesguitar.gif

ok there are plenty more but I'll stop so that the blinding hotness of the bald Bono head will not cause any more damage to delicate eyeballs around here. :lol:

Now those there are not too many of and I wish I could find more. I am always on the lookout for those :shifty: but I do have a few.

bonomohawkACmexico12-1997.jpg

same pic as above

bonomohawkgolfcartAC.jpg

you could also count this theoretically since it's from the same photoshoot even though the mohawk is under the hat.

bonobanditoACpopblue.jpg

I'm sorry; I agree with YDW: not his best look. With that bald head and those glasses, he reminds me of the old guy in the ads for Six Flags amusement parks a few years ago:

YouTube - 6 Flags Commercial

MsP, you made me laugh so much with this. I haven't seen it before and I absolutely love it. The fact that the old guy reminds me too of Bald Bono just made it even funnier...thank you so much for that. I haven't laughed that hard in ages. :D

Thanks Again Bonocomet,
great pics as always!

Im not sure if I should post this here [changing original topic again]
but could somebody please post the most recent pics of Bono here?
I've seen a pic of him that I thought was v recent, and he seemed to be in great shape, is the rumours that he is badly outta shape lie's? or did I just see a old pic?in the pic he was shadeless with a shaved head and was wearing a green shirt and the green cap he wore alot around the time of Pop, maybe the pic was from 97 im not too sure, he seemed to look older in the pic tho :hmm:

:hmm: Not sure exactly which pic you might have seen but here are some recent pics that might fit your description...

these however are from last year 2007

bononaples07.jpg

bono16-11-2007.jpg

bonopeacehat2.jpg

bonopeacehat1.jpg

bonopeacehat3.jpg

bono11-2007-6.jpg

bono211-2007-6.jpg

bono11162007.jpg

I'll look for some from this year.

you're welcome.

...and I think it's damn sexy so :p sorry folks.

baldybelly.jpg

ok there are plenty more but I'll stop so that the blinding hotness of the bald Bono head will not cause any more damage to delicate eyeballs around here. :lol:

:ohmy:
B without eyes! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom