Bono picture question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

riderka

War Child
hi all,

a friend of mine just posted me this..

I think it has been posted here before, but I can't seem to find it.
please, if anyone know where or when it is from, tell me.. thank you.

and btw.. I suppose Ali was sitting somewhere near by them, wasn't she? :)
we all know these fake sensations how Bono is cheating and stuff like that... ;)

oh, sorry I thought so..
ok then please delete this thread.
I just havent been around for some time, so I didn't noticed those pictures.
I'm sorry I didn't wanted to disturb.
I don't like these kind of pictures, they just made me laugh as well the video. because you know, its all over again.. the same stuff.

oh, sorry I thought so..
I don't like these kind of pictures, they just made me laugh as well the video. because you know, its all over again.. the same stuff.

They just don't know how to leave him alone. We've had one trollish type making insinuations, and that was enough. And, please, I don't mean you're a troll! :hug: Your post count shows you've been here a while!

They just don't know how to leave him alone. We've had one trollish type making insinuations, and that was enough. And, please, I don't mean you're a troll! :hug: Your post count shows you've been here a while!
Oh really? i'm sorry about that. that's a shame. I don't understand people like that.
And I don't really understand also those reporters (can they even be named like reporters?) who write or say such things which are not true and might be harmful for the guy or his family or those girls. But I hope Bono got used to it and that he doesn't take it so seriously. even if it's that annoying.

hi all,

a friend of mine just posted me this..

I think it has been posted here before, but I can't seem to find it.
please, if anyone know where or when it is from, tell me.. thank you.

and btw.. I suppose Ali was sitting somewhere near by them, wasn't she? :)
we all know these fake sensations how Bono is cheating and stuff like that... ;)

RIDICULOUS!!!!!:angry::mad::angry::mad::angry::mad:

oh, sorry I thought so..
delete this thread please.

Absolutely - the last thing anyone should do on interference is question bono's fidelity. Perish the thought.

Back
Top Bottom