Bono Pics for Andreia and all Bono chicks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Larry's_girl

The Fly
Well since you scanning Larry's photos, I'm returning favour. Luv ya, hunnie! xd

U2start-13320-1259237927-size3.jpg

U2start-13320-1259237905-size3.jpg

U2start-13320-1259237963-size3.jpg

U2start-13320-1259094199-size3.jpg

1097484774_f348b38543_o.jpg

1097484940_9bc9d13369_o.jpg

85842687.jpg

06371U2.jpg

larrbono.gif

bono_104.jpg

Hehehe, you're welcome, Jackie I got this from my friend he is admin on site u2 start.com There have soo many amazing pics from U2 I posted there a few mine pics.

LOL, Andreia, calm down hunnie. We don't want you to have heart attack.:D:hmm::hyper:

Yeah u2 start has scans I made (also photos my daughter has taken!). People find them here and post them there I guess. It's good, I'm glad to spread the U2 love! :heart: (and after 5 years of posting scans and photos here it's kind of inevitable they get around!)

No no no! I was just finding it funny that people have posted my scans on u2 start. No big deal! I've actually seen them all over the internet at other sites too... I'm sure it happens to everyone who posts photos and scans and that's why we post them! :) (And besides scans are not like photos, we don't own them. U2 start does have photos up that belong to my daughter, but it's still all good, happy to share!)

No no no! I was just finding it funny that people have posted my scans on u2 start. No big deal! I've actually seen them all over the internet at other sites too... I'm sure it happens to everyone who posts photos and scans and that's why we post them! :) (And besides scans are not like photos, we don't own them. U2 start does have photos up that belong to my daughter, but it's still all good, happy to share!)

Oh, okay Comet, umm someone told me that I might contact you about something. Maybe you shall check our convo in dsicussion u2by bu2 sban request.

Ok I did see that. I probably have Larry scans I could post, but I need to go to work now. Maybe later! (I do have a lot of Larry scans, but without actually pulling out the U2 By U2 book and looking through it again I won't remember which are from that book though!)

Back
Top Bottom