Bono Pics for Andreia and all Bono chicks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
comet, I know other forums as well where people are simply taking photos from PLEBA and post them. I always find it annoying, especially since a. they don't say where they got these pictures and b. many of the fans there tend to make fun of PLEBA.

Thanks I foiund some pictures on u2 start.com believe or not I'm kinda little nervous of what comet will say cause those scans are hers. Oh well, I hope she won't mind.

Larry's girl, sorry I guess you don't understand, but I was trying to explain I don't mind. I was simply amused at seeing so many photos I scanned and posted on Interference over the years have made their way around the net. Makes me glad so many people are enjoying the pics I scanned. The pictures in the scans don't belong to me though. Post them all you want!

last unicorn- I know what you mean. Recently I scanned a cover of Bono and in no time I saw my scan all over the internet, on foreign U2 fan sites too :lol: I don't mind though because sharing them is why I post and the photo itself isn't mine. In turn I'm always happy when someone has shared something I don't have of course too! It is a bit different though when it's an actual photograph that belongs to you that you see on another site. That made me go :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom