Bono Out & About in South of France (06/08/10)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
... all I can focus on is that girl who's apparently wearing pantaloons. :lol:

Good to see him up and about.

Thanks alot for these photos!! :hug:

It's really great to see Bono in this fit state after two weeks from surgery!!
He's really looking great!:up:

Bono is = Driving , wich is great news because its a sign he is doing well, aaaand really bad news becuase you know... :wink:

Wow, I really didn't expect to see him walking around and driving this shortly after his surgery. He had troubles getting out of the car a couple of days ago, so this is really progress. I just hope and pray he's not overdoing it and continues to take care and follow the advise of his therapists. Still, good to see him :up:

... all I can focus on is that girl who's apparently wearing pantaloons. :lol:

Good to see him up and about.

:lmao:

My first thought on seeing this? "Oh, these are new, great to see him out and about!" My immediate second? "Wtf is she wearing??"

eta - after clicking to enlarge, Bono seems to be thinking the same thing in those first few pics... :lol:

It looks like she's giving him whatever is in that little take-out container. Like that's her uniform for whatever food shop/restaurant it's from.

... Clearly I'm spending way too much time thinking about this. :lol:

It looks like she's giving him whatever is in that little take-out container. Like that's her uniform for whatever food shop/restaurant it's from.

I just showed my daughter, and she said "oh god, I hope we're not all going to be wearing those over here next year..."

I honestly don't know why I find this that amusing, but I do. :lol:

So good to see these pictures!!
I just hope like others have said, that he is not over dong it!! I think he might be becasue he is getting take out, that means nobody else is around to feed him and he is escaping the house against orders!!:lol: Run for it Bono!

Wait, I thought it was a gust of wind blowing up her tunic/shirt thing....
or skirt or whatever....good thing she has shorts on!
I hope that is take out and not a random fan just giving him something. Poor guy...leave him alone!

Maybe that was a fan who bought him something? He's looking at the package kind of strangely like it wasn't something he had bought himself but that they were giving him?

Maybe that was a fan who bought him something? He's looking at the package kind of strangely like it wasn't something he had bought himself but that they were giving him?

That's what I thought too... he has that " wth is this?" look on his face.
I think he forgot his left overs and they came outside to give it to him after he started to leave.
But somebody in the other thread over in eykiw said that the link article mentioned that he was out with friends for lunch.

Ok, spending way too much time analyzing these pictures...:reject:
I just miss seeing him out and it's so good to know that he can move around freely!!:heart:

Back
Top Bottom