Bono Out & About in South of France (06/08/10)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Despite those that kick and scream and whine and complain and think anybody mean for saying anything related to saying this:

He's losing weight, and from the look of his face, he's been in that back pain for some time, because that "concerned" look is gone.

Interested to see what the coming weeks bring.

*wonders if he will need a new wardrobe designed...* :shifty::sexywink:

Thanks chazman for the new pictures!!

Wow, Bono looks hot!! From the sign on one of them he was either flying into or out of Monaco.

He really does look great in denim. :wink:

We need to convince him to wear it in concerts instead of the things he wears now.

I can only assume his stage outfits are designed more for comfort - I know denim can be kind of restricting. But this is a man who pranced about in leather for a two-year tour. Surely we can convince him how fabulous he is in jeans? :wink:

New pictures is great ! I like to see how his hair is grow up ! I hope a return to his rock style of 2001-2005 !

61326_Bono_061310_016_122_580lo.jpg

Where is Ali?!?!?! I don't remember to see her with Bono on this days...

Based on the Ali thread, I think she's been in New York City, promoting the EDUN clothing line. They relaunched the men's and women's lines the last couple of weeks. And their boys may still be finishing up school in New York.

We need to convince him to wear it in concerts instead of the things he wears now.

I can only assume his stage outfits are designed more for comfort - I know denim can be kind of restricting. But this is a man who pranced about in leather for a two-year tour. Surely we can convince him how fabulous he is in jeans? :wink:

THIS!

\random driveby :shifty:

Because we have time to loose to talk about this XD

I prefer the 2001-2004-2005 Style of Bono ! Hair in the wind, and let's go for rock !

I found something on internet say that Bono is in the transition style to return to a more long hair

(via U2start and Google)

transitionh.jpg

I hope he stays at this length. That 2005 hair was kind of horrendous. The only thing worse in 2005 was greasy hair Larry.

Back
Top Bottom