Bono Out & About in South of France (06/08/10)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm pretty sure they do attend a school...Why shouldn't they?

They do. Ali said so in a recent interview.

And I'm pretty sure that woman is Bono's PA, Catriona. She was also in Munich while he was in the hospital. There are some pictures of her and Ali having lunch at the hospital café.

School isn't out before early July here where I live. University holidays also begin in early July. I am a teacher and I still have classes. Don't know about the US though.

There will be COMPLETE CHAOS! :lol:
I hope he doesn't, really! :sad:

I'm sure He is in a transition now ! Since the end of the 360 tour, he don't cut his hair, and anyway, Bono like to change between short and long ! I like his more long hair of 2001 to 2004, and I think he will return to this style.

transitionagain.jpg

:giggle: I must admit that I'm a regular. The hair scheme is the limit :lol: fantastic.

Thanks for these! :wave: I really like Catriona's dress, I have a long floral dress that's very similar. I had a feeling it was Catriona, in the last set of pics Chazman posted but couldn't be sure coz all you could see of her was the right side of her body! :wink:

I have a couple maxi dresses like that! I love them! So comfy!!

Oh ya, and Bono looks great! I wonder what meeting they are off to?

I'm sure He is in a transition now ! Since the end of the 360 tour, he don't cut his hair, and anyway, Bono like to change between short and long ! I like his more long hair of 2001 to 2004, and I think he will return to this style.

transitionagain.jpg

I love the hair topic too!! Personally, I've always thought he should go for the pre-Elevation tour Beautiful Day vid hair. It's incredible on him - and I think he's pretty close to doing that now. A bit longer on top (if possible), keep it dark, plus a little product - and he's golden.:drool:

I bet he went to the Beckhams to watch the world cup!! :hmm::D But isn't David Beckham in S.Africa now?

Did you notice in that one shot B is looking at his watch? Like he is EVER on time!! :) awwwh. what a sweetie. He is so adorable, I just want to hug him. NOW.

Surely not! Bono has said himself several times that aging rock stars should get a hair cut. IMO the hair is fine the way it is right now, but don't grow it longer, please. I loved the short hair as well but I'd hate to see Bono go back to his Vertigo look again. He'll never look like Elevation era because he's thinning too much on top. Elevation was 10 years ago, he's 50 now. The short hair makes him look more manly and mature, I love that style!

Oh I must have missed those. Do you have a link to them LU? Thanks. :D

Sorry, I'd have to search for the pictures again, but they were somewhere in the "surgery" thread.

Thanks for these! :wave: I really like Catriona's dress, I have a long floral dress that's very similar. I had a feeling it was Catriona, in the last set of pics Chazman posted but couldn't be sure coz all you could see of her was the right side of her body! :wink:

Agree, I love her dress :up: I have several dresses like that and I just bought a new one today. I love the romantic flower look and these dresses are just so comfortable in summer.

Back
Top Bottom