Bono or Paul?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultraviolet87

War Child
I know this is probably a stupid question, but ive always wondered. Does Ali call him Bono or Paul?? I know all the band members and his friends like Gavin Friday all call Him Bono. But what about her?

I know its strange....:reject:

I don't think anyone calls him Paul except in a court of law, lol. I've also seen Ali refer to him as "B".

^ me too, in some article the reporter asked her and she said "B" or "Bono"

I know this is probably a stupid question, but ive always wondered. Does Ali call him Bono or Paul?? I know all the band members and his friends like Gavin Friday all call Him Bono. But what about her?

I know its strange....:reject:

He's said that she calls him "B" and what "B" stands for can depend on what he's done that day.

I don't recommend anyone getting 'cute' and calling him Paul. I saw some dork do that before a show during Popmart and the look that I saw Bono give that guy... Let's just say that it is an unwelcome thing to say to Bono.

No one calls him Paul.

His father was the only one who did that, because he didn't agree with Bono changing his given name.

oh wow, thanks guys.:D I went to work and when i came back all these answers haha. You all know so much!!:hyper:

and i wasnt sure because in the vertigo dvd he tells the kid "my names Paul but i call myself Bono" haha

oh wow, thanks guys.:D I went to work and when i came back all these answers haha. You all know so much!!:hyper:

and i wasnt sure because in the vertigo dvd he tells the kid "my names Paul but i call myself Bono" haha
:reject: I don't own all the dvds...actually any, im probably the only PLEBAn who doesn't :| but i really want to go buy a whole bunch of the dvds, what's the name for that Vertigo dvd that you mentioned?

I remember that part too,Chris!Was at the of "Into The Heart" song:cute:
But I also think that everybody calls him Bono:up:

:reject: I don't own all the dvds...actually any, im probably the only PLEBAn who doesn't :| but i really want to go buy a whole bunch of the dvds, what's the name for that Vertigo dvd that you mentioned?

Don't feel awkward Jackie! :therethere:
I only own 3 dvds and 3 studio albums from U2 :shrug:
It takes a while to build up your collection. Money doesn't grow in trees, unfortunately :lol:

And the dvd is "U2 Vertigo 2005 Live From Chicago" :up:

Not really. They released most of the Milan 2005 show with U2:18 in 2006 and the 1987 Paris concert with the Joshua Tree Deluxe edition.

Don't feel awkward Jackie! :therethere:
I only own 3 dvds and 3 studio albums from U2 :shrug:
It takes a while to build up your collection. Money doesn't grow in trees, unfortunately :lol:

And the dvd is "U2 Vertigo 2005 Live From Chicago" :up:

Money may not grow on trees, but people sell their U2 stuff cheap on ebay, so that place is worth a look for U2 stuff :D
oh and U2's albums are all on spotify, so you can listen to em any time

Was in this dvd,Jackie:wave:

u2_vertigo_2005_chicago_dvd_large.jpg

ooooohhh!! ok ive seen that pic before, so thats where its from! lol thanks andreia! :wave::up:

I like the concert. The DVD contains some great footage of the early Vertigo leg with some songs they dropped later on and never brought back.

Back
Top Bottom