Bono on World Aids Day December 1, 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
There are lots of photos and videos out there for all the events and appearances with Bono supporting World Aids Day 2011. Please post them all here :)

From The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

bonodailyshowjonstewartNY11-30-20112.jpg

bonodailyshowjonstewartNY11-30-20113.jpg

bonodailyshowjonstewartNY11-30-2011.jpg

I'll post a bunch more tonight later too, but feel free to post what you got!

These were already posted in the Misc thread but bringing them all here too.

From the Keep A Child Alive Documentary screening on 11-29.

BonoKeepAChildAliveAliciaKeysDocumentary11-29-2011TribecaGrandHotelNY1.jpg

BonoKeepAChildAliveAliciaKeysDocumentary11-29-2011TribecaGrandHotelNY2.jpg

BonoKeepAChildAliveAliciaKeysDocumentary11-29-2011TribecaGrandHotelNY3.jpg

BonoKeepAChildAliveAliciaKeysDocumentary11-29-2011TribecaGrandHotelNY4.jpg

BonoKeepAChildAliveAliciaKeysDocumentary11-29-2011TribecaGrandHotelNY5.jpg

BonoKeepAChildAliveAliciaKeysDocumentary11-29-2011TribecaGrandHotelNY6.jpg

BonoKeepAChildAliveAliciaKeysDocumentary11-29-2011TribecaGrandHotelNY8.jpg

BonoKeepAChildAliveAliciaKeysDocumentary11-29-2011TribecaGrandHotelNY9.jpg

BonoKeepAChildAliveAliciaKeysDocumentary11-29-2011TribecaGrandHotelNY10.jpg

BonoKeepAChildAliveAliciaKeysDocumentary11-29-2011TribecaGrandHotelNY11.jpg

BonoKeepAChildAliveAliciaKeysDocumentary11-29-2011TribecaGrandHotelNY12.jpg

BonoKeepAChildAliveAliciaKeysDocumentary11-29-2011TribecaGrandHotelNY13.jpg

If I just keep saying "Look how gorgeous Bono and Alicia look" over and over again, eventually it will come to be in reference to ME and not Alicia Keys, right?

..... right?

:(

The "video" from the Ellen DeGeneres Show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mit-Ttip98w
This is only clips of the interview. I watched it as it was aired on TV and they cut a whole bunch out, including Ellen saying she attended a small U2 show during the Boy tour and was a fan ever since! If anyone has a download link for the whole thing I would love you forever.

World AIDS Day discussion at George Washington University on December 1, 2011 in Washington, DC.

WorldAIDSDay2011JackMortonAuditoriumcampusGeorgeWAUniversity1.jpg

WorldAIDSDay2011JackMortonAuditoriumcampusGeorgeWAUniversity2.jpg

WorldAIDSDay2011JackMortonAuditoriumcampusGeorgeWAUniversity3.jpg

WorldAIDSDay2011JackMortonAuditoriumcampusGeorgeWAUniversity4.jpg

WorldAIDSDay2011JackMortonAuditoriumcampusGeorgeWAUniversity5.jpg

WorldAIDSDay2011JackMortonAuditoriumcampusGeorgeWAUniversity7.jpg

And I just ordered the white bracelet he's wearing on his left arm. I saw it earlier and thought it was cool. Anyone that's met me knows my arms are a billboard for causes. I have 5 causes bracelets on right now including the original ONE bracelet from 2005.

Are they holding hands? :ohmy:

So so many gorgeous pictures, thank you so much for posting! I just rushed through all the news last night because I came home so late. I love to see Bono and Alicia together, they have so much energy and such a passion for their causes. Alicia is just beautiful, now, that she's a young mother, more than ever. And Bono .... how is it even possible to be so good looking and to get better and better with age? :love:

So many gorgeous shots and such a great panel.

Are they holding hands? :ohmy:

So so many gorgeous pictures, thank you so much for posting! I just rushed through all the news last night because I came home so late. I love to see Bono and Alicia together, they have so much energy and such a passion for their causes. Alicia is just beautiful, now, that she's a young mother, more than ever. And Bono .... how is it even possible to be so good looking and to get better and better with age? :love:

So many gorgeous shots and such a great panel.

No problem! :) I love all these pics too. And I didn't get to see the whole thing myself because I had to leave, but I do remember him patting her hand once after she made an impassioned speech. That might be when that was.

The "video" from the Ellen DeGeneres Show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mit-Ttip98w
This is only clips of the interview. I watched it as it was aired on TV and they cut a whole bunch out, including Ellen saying she attended a small U2 show during the Boy tour and was a fan ever since! If anyone has a download link for the whole thing I would love you forever.

Thanks for finding this video, even if it's not the whole interview, somethings better than nothing! :D But I'm with you and hope someone taped the whole thing and will have it available for download soon!! :up:

Thanks also to everyone else for all the lovely pics! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom