Bono on the wall of the shopping center

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hehe awesome! Reminds me of a run in I had with the boys at the mall...
:applaud:
What a great poster! I have a similar one on my kitchen's wall :D

001fw91t

Well the place where I bought my Rose Bowl DVD did not look like that! :lol: I actually had to ask a worker to help me find a copy. I'm a bit jealous of you :shifty:
Well, actually I already had a copy I bought in Rome before. And I had all other CDs and DVDs. So it was a bit pity that I couldn't buy any of U2 stuff they placed there. I remember that there were even singles and some rare editions.

Just checked the Fathead.com site - you CAN order custom work, but they require you to acknowledge that you have the rights or have obtained the rights for the photo you're using & they reserve the right to reject a submission. Still, it'd be worth the time to see if they'd accept this photo. :drool:

untitled2.jpg

um yeah! :ohmy:

Lisa, if you get a fathead poster of this, I will die laughing but will think that it was the best fathead ever! :wink:

um yeah! :ohmy:

Lisa, if you get a fathead poster of this, I will die laughing but will think that it was the best fathead ever! :wink:
I'm considering it for real. It would look so totally bad ass in my 'shrine' :lol:. Wonder if I can convince Kelly this would make an excellent Christmas present? :hmm: :macdevil:

Back
Top Bottom