Bono on Oprah Monday 1/19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
I dont know if this has been posted but heard her mention it at the end of her show today :love:

Oprah is taking her show to Washington D.C. for a two-day special event. First, on Monday, Jan. 19, the show will broadcast from the world-famous Kennedy Center Opera House. Oprah's special guests include Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher, plus a group musical performance by Bono, Will.i.am, Faith Hill, Seal, David Foster and Mary J. Blige, who will sing a brand new-song marking the historic occasion.

I dont know if this has been posted but heard her mention it at the end of her show today :love:

Oprah is taking her show to Washington D.C. for a two-day special event. First, on Monday, Jan. 19, the show will broadcast from the world-famous Kennedy Center Opera House. Oprah's special guests include Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher, plus a group musical performance by Bono, Will.i.am, Faith Hill, Seal, David Foster and Mary J. Blige, who will sing a brand new-song marking the historic occasion.

Who's gonna sing a 'brand new song'? All of them? Or just Mary? :hyper:

(Love your avatar :heart:)

Oprah doesn't come on til 3:00pm here, and so I just heard her mention Bono's name. You beat me to it one4u2! :madspit: :wink: :hi5:

Oprah said it's a collaboration new song written by Will.i.am, Bono and David Foster just for the inauguration of Obama!
It's going to be like "we are the world" a group sing- a-long thing...

She said it's called "American Dream" or something like that!!

There are going to be 2 world PREMIEREs that day... that's the first one and the 2nd one may be .....something about Boots?
I doubt it.. but you never know...:hyper:

Ok, now I have to go stake out the Kennedy Center!!
Just kidding. I don't think I will have the energy (old woman) to go to the concert on Sunday , then wait around on Monday for Bono to appear, then go to the Grassroots Ball Monday night!!! and then the big shindig on Tuesday morning EARLY!! I cannot wait...
Forgive me I am so excited....!!!:drool:

oprah said it's a collaboration new song written by will.i.am, bono and david foster just for the inauguration of obama!
It's going to be like "we are the world" a group sing- a-long thing...

She said it's called "american dream" or something like that!!

There are going to be 2 world premieres that day... That's the first one and the 2nd one may be .....something about boots?
I doubt it.. But you never know...:hyper:

Ok, now i have to go stake out the kennedy center!!
Just kidding. I don't think i will have the energy (old woman) to go to the concert on sunday , then wait around on monday for bono to appear, then go to the grassroots ball monday night!!! And then the big shindig on tuesday morning early!! I cannot wait...
Forgive me i am so excited....!!!:drool:

yes you will old is only a state of mind!!!!

I'm going to DVR it since I have work all day tomorrow and the reair comes on at 1am.

Back
Top Bottom