Bono on Oprah Monday 1/19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wonder why he had to go back to Ireland. Maybe because of the new single being released.

Don't give up, MrsPurrl! When Bono was in Oprah in 2002 I think, that's one of my favorite clips/interviews. I've only really watched Oprah when Bono is on (3-4 times now) and maybe if I'm sick during the day, but today's show was annoying at best. It's way better when it's her real show (ie, just her and Bono in the studio, not a bunch of other half-brained celebs).

Did you see him in 2006 when he went shopping with Oprah for (RED) products? I think he was really nervous that time! It was good, though. He asked her at the beginning what she thought of his new haircut! :giggle:

I wondered too and then remembered, duh! I bet that's why, at least I'd hope for some promo of the new single and not some emergency or something.
Perhaps after he agreed to be part of it he thought the song was crap to!! :giggle: I didn't like it at all and was embarrased that they even thought it was good enough to put it on the air for EVERYONE to hear! Also noticed that people seemed to just jump on the wagon, refering to MJB comment about joining in last minute. If this song was so important they why did everyone learn it last minute? Very glad that Bono wasn't there live! Just my opinion.:shrug:

Song was meh, but Bono looked very good. I wish he'd wear the blue shades more often instead of the red ones.

Btw, Helen, has the Q mag arrived yet?

:ohmy: I hope it arrives soon. But it makes sense, sometimes when I order stuff from Amazon it takes almost a week to arrive here from Germany.

Back
Top Bottom