Bono on Kings of leon - 19.12.08 ,02 Dublin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wojtekg

The Fly
Hi,

I was in Dublin on Kings of Leon in new o2 arena on19.12, Bono was at the backstage during the whole concert. We took a picture when he was living, with him was Simon Carmody and Caleb Folowill ( singer of KOL ), picture took Kate Kot.

Attachments

• DSCN0486.jpg
    DSCN0486.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 279
Here is the pic :sexywink:

Bono-en-el-concierto-de-The-Kings-of-Leon.JPG

By U2Miracle.com - El portal de U2 en espa?ol - Ultimas Noticias, U2 Television, No Line On The Horizon, U2 Gira 2009, U23D, Foros, Conciertos, Biografias, Discografia, Multimedia, Fotos U2

Hi!

Glad to see Bono out and about. Happy to see that people are willing to share pics. I salute you!!! :wave::applaud:

Hello all you lovely folk out there...I was lucky enough last year to meet our man Bono...and he was driving his maserati...what a gorgeous car.... he was all dressed up too ready to go out somewhere nice i gather...A local guy from Dublin came running over to the studio when he saw Bono's car (this guy was so lucky as he was just going to get something from the shop and recongnised Bono's car). He told Bono what a gorgeous car he had, and Bono told him it runs on Ethanol...and then roared up the street, a powerful car indeed...and a memorable night...he is a total gentleman when you meet him...so much patience and time for fans...honourable....:hug:

Back
Top Bottom