Bono - new videocast for willow creek summit 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2jesusgirl

Daisy
Dreaming Beneath the Desert Sky of Arizona
Bono has made a new video for the Willow Creek Summit. it will be shown on August 7, 2009 at 3pm - 3:45pm cst.

At the bottom of the page is a video. make sure you watch it.

The Leadership Summit 2009

115.jpg

111.jpg

Awesome, thanks for the link! Bono is one of the most effective communicators out there, better than any church leader or pastor ever could be. IMO. I love that he called them OUT all those years ago and look what happened. Incredible.
IMO, I think God, (The Holy Spirit) is using him ( just like President Obama in my opinion) for the greater good of all mankind right here right now. They are love and compassion manifested. Amazing what humbling oneself in the face of your so called "enemies" can do. The parallels between the two men are remarkable. This is an interesting time in history to be alive....that is for sure!!

Sorry for going off on a tangent...and thanks for indulging me. carry on....
Peace peeps! :D

They are just using the same promo photo everywhere uses. The ones of them with the black background, so it does look strange against the white. They didn't even remove the black background inside his earring.

I think even the group shot is a photoshop! I believe they were all photographed separately and then layered into one pic. Thanks for the link!

Yeah, and now that I think about it, they were definitely separate because we have the full pics of them alone where you can see Larry and Edge's other arms etc.. don't we? :hmm: :lol:

They are just using the same promo photo everywhere uses. The ones of them with the black background, so it does look strange against the white. They didn't even remove the black background inside his earring.
:doh:

I think even the group shot is a photoshop! I believe they were all photographed separately and then layered into one pic.
Yeah, they're not casting shadows on each other, which, even in that sort of lighting with dark clothing, they should. Maybe they did the dark clothing on purpose for the photoshopping, but their wiles are no match for the eagle eyes of PLEBA.

NLOTH2.jpg

Of course, now we have to call into question whether or not this one is photoshopped as well. I note one major detail: Edge's pose is virtually unchanged from the single cover. Now though Bono's leg is casting a shadow on Adam's chair, that's easy enough to fake in a number of different ways, but Larry's leg in a similar position is not casting a shadow on Edge's chair.

They should hire us to be photo analysts for the FBI or something :laugh:

I don't think the GOYB cover shoots were photoshops, just different poses. The promo group shoot may have been a photoshop job, they probably took four pictures of the guys and photoshopped them together.

If only they would stop erasing Bono's lovely freckles :madwife:

I'll have to say I agree what Bono said about the church, I mentioned something similar about Mission trips to the church I use to go, I said it seems like we receive more then give, when we should be giving, it really made the pastor upset

I agree with that too, very very much and yes it makes a lot of people upset, but it should. People need to think harder about these things.

:hmm:

larryscary.jpg

something still seems strange about this Larry pic tho. :hmm:

The pic of Edge alone is also floating around here somewhere too.

Also if anyone would like to discuss the OT, please do! Sorry U2jg! :hug:
Like the legs don't look like his for some reason?

Oops, sorry for derailing the thread! :reject:

Back
Top Bottom