Bono - new videocast for willow creek summit 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree with that too, very very much and yes it makes a lot of people upset, but it should. People need to think harder about these things.

Exactly we do need to be thinking about these things harder, it's like now days no body really cares but about themselves, then you have a couple people like Bono, like Needles in the hay stack

It's pretty sad, if we all thought about giving then receiving and think of each another then ourselves personally the world would be a better place

There's a small preview with Bono speaking here. Look in the bottom right corner of this page for the video

The Leadership Summit 2009

I don't know if the full interview will be shown here sometime.

The clip that was on you tube was poor quality and not the full interview. I saved it and can upload it but it would be better if we get the real thing... :hmm: does anyone know if it will be shown again?

There's a small preview with Bono speaking here. Look in the bottom right corner of this page for the video

The Leadership Summit 2009

I don't know if the full interview will be shown here sometime.

The clip that was on you tube was poor quality and not the full interview. I saved it and can upload it but it would be better if we get the real thing... :hmm: does anyone know if it will be shown again?

Yeah, thanks I did see the preview from the link on the first page of this thread. But like you, I'm hoping we'll eventually get to see the whole interview. :)

I too failed to see the clip before it was taken down. Saved it as a treat for later in the day, but I suppose that's the last time I wait to see a YouTube clip I really want to see... :sad: I understand that it was taken down for copyright reasons, and I can sympathize with that. Sorta. But I'd really LOVE to hear what he said. Just like the rest of you.

If anyone finds anything about this, I really hope you'll remember to post about it here. Thanks a lot!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom