Bono/Larry shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Moving this to PLEBA because they can probably provide every detail you'd ever want to know about their shoes. :wink:

Indeed they are TUK Creepers. I know one of the styles Bono wore was the Monk with Mondo soles, but were custom designed with the red stitching on the soles.

Personally, the soles on my pair split in 6 months where the "toe bend" is. Not impressed.

Indeed they are TUK Creepers. I know one of the styles Bono wore was the Monk with Mondo soles, but were custom designed with the red stitching on the soles.

Personally, the soles on my pair split in 6 months where the "toe bend" is. Not impressed.

Larry's liked the Creepers for ages. Although, not the most drum friendly shows. Normally, you don't want a heal that sticks so much to a bass drum pedal but hey... If Larry's found a way to make them work for him... Solid good! :up:

Yeah, I think I remember spotting the leopard print creepers in Outside it's America, when the guys were boot shopping.

:yes: Kinda like a more primitive version of his current ones. And I think that I was not the only one who saw that and thought...shoes of that variety really should not exist :lol:

"Outside It's America", when Bono got "new boots and panties".

(That line always made me laugh)

I just LOLed right now thinking of it :laugh:

If anyone noticed, he's not wearing his (awesome) platform shoes on the cover of Q magazine...

(Yes, I'm probably the only one who loves his and Larry's platform shoes.... :lol:)

If anyone noticed, he's not wearing his (awesome) platform shoes on the cover of Q magazine...

(Yes, I'm probably the only one who loves his and Larry's platform shoes.... :lol:)
He only wears his platform shoes when he has to pose with other people so he doesn't look shorter:heart:. Sometimes I like them.. because it fits them. :)
Omg I would like to see them with all stars 8D.

Ahhh that makes three of us short then xD
In class photos they always used to put me in the front row.. or at the back (standing on the chairs :p) but i like being short... it gives a certain character! :D

Back
Top Bottom