Bono in New York

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
020164516.jpg

Some one should hide his hair clippers, coz I don't think the shaved 'jar head' look suits one bit! :no: :yikes: But I love these pics of him with Tony!! :love: :drool:

Thanks to every one who posted all the lovely new pics! :bow:

I definately agree, hc...TOO buzzed on the sides..... uck......sorry, B :hug:.......

I don't like the conservative (for meeting World leaders?) hair cut THAT much either, but compared to the later buzz "near :jarhead" cut.....it's good.

I hated his POP Buzz, too......so I'm being consistent!

OTHERWISE.......he looks good!

Jeans! check!
BOOTS! doublecheck!:drool::drool:
The Party/?Art Opening Jacket Doulbe check! verrry coool!

Dear B.........

PLUUUUULEEEEZZEEWEE lose those clodhppers shoes on stage!!!
Wear BOOTS, or comfortable [/I] if your back problems dictate you can't over wear the boots!

Your talents, charm, intelligence & caring heart makes you waaayy taller on stage than you are.....you don't need them ( those clodhoppers anymore, they are NOT Sexy at all!).

Think about Roger Daltrey & Bruce... you are like them in that way...... talent, smarts, caring hearts and stage concert showmenship ...

......I've met Roger D. And Bruce passed right by me (talking to a bandmateI had no idea he was like 5' ?6" ....both back in the 70's..... it's all that above!

You don't have to hide that anymore!

PS very charged about the New Album. See you ALL on tour NEXT YEAR!:hyper::D :wave:

-----------------------------------------------

oh where was I now........:lol:

ack have to leave here.....

Back
Top Bottom