Bono in France V2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
Since nobody made it :wink:

last posted pics from the old thread

I just thought I'd post the pics from this site....

BonoinMonaco5sep2008.jpg

...and the reports are true, Bono is looking very fit! :drool: Anyone know who the guy is with Bono?

BonoinMonaco_2_5sep2008.jpg

Thanks for finding them Onekea! :wave:

:wave: continue on!

anybody know what shades it are btw? :hmm:

:huh: I didn't notice the chest !!! Still looking at the HAT , is our Irish Cowboy back ? :shocked:

I can't tell , what's that hat made of ??

Isn't there an old saying that we all eventually end up marrying, if we marry that is, some who closely resembles our own mothers/fathers! :wink: It's certainly true in our family!! :lol: I personally think there's a little bit of an Orlando Bloom look about him!!! :drool:

Thanks for the larger pics Cecy! :wave:

watching these photos I understand why they delayed the new album....eh sweet life, Bono, isn't it? :angry:

Isn't there an old saying that we all eventually end up marrying, if we marry that is, some who closely resembles our own mothers/fathers! :wink: It's certainly true in our family!! :lol: I personally think there's a little bit of an Orlando Bloom look about him!!! :drool:

Thanks for the larger pics Cecy! :wave:

Yeah you are right Helen, I mentioned that I thought he looked a bit Orlando Bloom-ish when I first saw the pic of him. And you are welcome about the pics :wave:

Back
Top Bottom