Bono impersonator at the 2010 Namm Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
So an old high school friend of mine on Facebook posted on my wall that he met Bono at the 2010 Namm Show. I was like wow cool cant wait to see a pic. Well when I saw the pic I knew immediately that it was not Bono. :crack:

I did some research to see if he was even there and I came across this video.

YouTube - BONO U2 IN THE NAMM SHOW 2010 By Adrian Moreno T.

And: Namm show Jan 16, 2010 - U2 Community Photo

How do you convince someone who is just a casual fan that it isnt Bono? :sad: I guess show him the comments.. but there arent that many comments from what I'm finding.

He's just going to have to believe your U2 authority.

Plus, Bono doesn't have a widow's peak in his hairline. :shifty:

1. The guy sounds like a midget... ator
2. Midgets look better than that imperson

I actually think he looks like Bono. Of course there are dead giveaways like the voice and missing cleft, hair, etc. But to the average person who does not look at 7,000 pictures of him a day, I can see how they would be fooled. :hmm:

I've never met him face to face, but I just can't stand him :doh:
He should definitely tell people he's an impersonator instead of letting them believe he's the real Bono :shame:

He should definitely tell people he's an impersonator instead of letting them believe he's the real Bono :shame:

This is the only thing that really bothers me. I have no issues with impersonators generally and I dont 'hate' any of them. Celebrities get impersonated all the time, it can be fun or whatever, but to let people believe you are the real thing is definitely not cool. My friend was really excited about meeting him and and all his friends that commented on his pic were excited too. It sucked to have to burst his bubble.

I dont know what this event even was exactly but my friend also posted pictures with other celebrities (they looked like the real thing). You would think whoever was running this thing wouldn't want impersonators mixing in with real celebrities.

:doh: hahaha WOW. that guys accent is way off :lol:
and he definitely looks shorter than the real Bono...and no where near as good looking as Bono is:tsk:
I think its kinda creepy that he impersonates him...its gross.:yuck: lol

Someone posted these pictures (that I posted in teh Misc thread too) and argued with me that Bono was really there as soon as I saw the pics I said that is NOT Bono! that person is still arguing with me :lmao: Finally I said ok, you go ahead and believe you met Bono if it makes you feel good :lmao:

Yeah Im sure a LOT of people thought they met the real thing :lmao: yet very :( for them

NAMM.jpg

NAMM002.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The pictures that person was arguing with me about!! Hell that person didn't know they were dealing with a real PLEBAn and *BONO-fied Uber Bono fan girl* :lol:

If it's THAT guy that I think has been discussed again and again, it's definitely him.

Are you sure about that. P's face seems wider and his hair is different.

Ugh I guess it could be. I wouldnt have started the thread if I knew it was him. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom