Bono (Chris martin and more) In "Bruno"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I fucking lost it when Bono came on screen...I mean, tears running down my face...HILARIOUS

He has such a great sense of humor.

The song at the end was the best part of the movie. The rest was pure crap. Bono was great though. :lol:

A song mocking live aid and band aid is terrible, that is not good sense of humor :angry: it makes me sad that they are participating in that

Consider another point of view. That being that they were not 'mocking' Live Aid or any other charitable work.

What they were doing was laughing at themselves and the overly serious view that some have of Sting, Bono and Chris Martin and their activism.

I think it was funny and shows that Bono, Sting, Elton, etc don't take themselves too seriously and have a sense of humour.

Consider another point of view. That being that they were not 'mocking' Live Aid or any other charitable work.

What they were doing was laughing at themselves and the overly serious view that some have of Sting, Bono and Chris Martin and their activism.

I think it was funny and shows that Bono, Sting, Elton, etc don't take themselves too seriously and have a sense of humour.
That's how I took it too. :up:

I just saw the movie and was suprised to see Bono in it. I loved Bono's face when Bruno sings I am like Bono but much younger :lmao:

Generally Bruno was at some points a bit too much but very funny.

Back
Top Bottom