Bono Chasing Squirrels?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rachel D.

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I read a few months ago that there is a Rattle and Hum outtake in which Bono is chasing squirrels at Graceland. Does anyone know if this exists online somewhere? I am at school and have access to faster Internet, and I would like to see this video if anyone knows where it is. :D I searched for it on YouTube, but didn't find it. It sounds like it would be quite entertaining. :wink:

Thanks!

For now:

BonoSquirrels2.gif

Oh the memory of that scene!!! Thanks for making me think of it... I really MUST hunt it out.

When Bono is pointing out all the squirrels he says: "There are millions of them!" and then looks sheepishly at the camera (or should that be squirrely :lol: ) and says: "That's Irish for ten!"

:love: Adorable

Thanks, stonecircle and niamh, for letting me know there are squirrels in Ireland. I hope to get there someday! But no snakes, right??? :yikes:

All the things that i have read or watched about snakes ( I just love snakes :cute:) i had never seen anything saying that has in Ireland or UK... because these places are cold and they are animals of "cold blood" (i don't know if it is right...) they can't survive without the "sun" if u undarstand me...

Back
Top Bottom