Bono @ Cannes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Even if it's not a rumor, the fact that he would be elusive about it just shows that he probably doesn't want people bringing it up or speculating all over the internet. People can feel really self-conscious about health issues and even when others mean well, they do not want everyone feeling pity.

Yes, Bono doesn't seem like the person to me that would make health issues public. Also, he never complains, so he certainly doesn't want pity. I think we should just wish him well without speculating about his health.

If Bono has been to see someone in Germany, and its just an if as none of us know, it could be just preventative treatment to keep him in top condition for the forthcoming tour. I suffer from lower back strain and tight hamstrings - all work related so have regular sports massage and bowen treatment to keep things supple and properly balanced. Sometimes you can suffer for a few days afterwards but its worth it in the long run.

:wave:

As you get older you learn to realise that prevention is better than cure....:sexywink:

God please make the days go faster and let the tour start so that we actually have something to do.:banghead:

:hyper: Hopefully Bono, Edge, Larry and Adam are all holed up somewhere in the South of France rehearsing for the tour..........not long now :hyper:

and we all know what they are like when under rehearsed :doh:

Thats usually because F1 is about the cars, and their drivers.
You'll have more luck seeing them in papp shots, then them being on the t.v. broadcast.

Thats usually because F1 is about the cars, and their drivers.
You'll have more luck seeing them in papp shots, then them being on the t.v. broadcast.

Yea I though of that.. but you know, maybe they spot some celebrities and get them on camera..

Yes, you're quite right to be concerned coz the due to the volcanic ash cloud all the airports in Britain, Ireland and Amsterdams Schiphol airports are closed down again! :uhoh:

I don't think Americans have anything to be concerned about, there's time enough to go there by ship if necessary, but I'm quite worried about the European leg, I've got six tickets for august and, well, I've already got stuck in Dublin for a week last month, so let's cross fingers and confide on Bono's good luck.

I've read that Bono was hosting a charitable dinner at Cannes last weekend, but I haven't been able to find any pics up to now, have you heard about this?

Yes, airports are being closed down again in Europe right now. I am flying in June, so I hope it will be over by then. Unless the volcano keeps spitting ashes all through the summer I don't think we should worry about the European leg right now. I just hope they don't get the idea of flying to Ireland, because there's quite a big possibility they won't get out again. A friend of mine had her flight to England cancelled and another friend of mine her flight to Scotland. So yeah, turbulent times for anyone trying to take an airplane in Europe right now.

Yes, airports are being closed down again in Europe right now. I am flying in June, so I hope it will be over by then. Unless the volcano keeps spitting ashes all through the summer I don't think we should worry about the European leg right now. I just hope they don't get the idea of flying to Ireland, because there's quite a big possibility they won't get out again. A friend of mine had her flight to England cancelled and another friend of mine her flight to Scotland. So yeah, turbulent times for anyone trying to take an airplane in Europe right now.

Yeah this is getting a bit crazy. This has been going on for too long now. How much ash can there be in the darn volcano?

A volcano can be active for over 2 years... Thats is about the longest measured time known.:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom