Bono, Bono, BONO!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For johndarling...yeah, maybe the ultimate master of the world! :lol:

1-1.jpg

It was so funny, johndarling. He tried to look cool and as if it hadn't happened. When Paul came on, Bono pointed out the step to him, :lol: As if anyone would be silly enough to fall down it!!!

:lmao:

It was so funny, johndarling. He tried to look cool and as if it hadn't happened. When Paul came on, Bono pointed out the step to him, :lol: As if anyone would be silly enough to fall down it!!!

:lmao:

That is :censored:ing hilarious! He tried to look cool! Ha ha. And 'oh! watch out for that dangerous step'!!!!:lol:

That is seriously funny. Where, HOW can I see it?? :shrug:

How drunk was he?! :lmao:

Thank you! I watched it.

And have completely changed my opinion of PM. Well not completely.

How cute was he? So much cooler than Bono, with the way he touched so many people. And was he getting emotional, it was difficult to see. But he gave such a lame speech, 'four little boys who did quite well' :madspit: give me a break! that was so much sweeter and cooler than Bono's!!!

I was quite touched!

Bono was funny, as he always is. And intelligent. A lot of his stuff/humour goes over people's heads (I don't mean yours) because he's on a Bonoesque plain most of the time.... and I like when he throws in nerdy stuff that kind of makes you cringe, because that is just... well, Bono :cute:

They were both great on the night.

Bono was funny, as he always is. And intelligent. A lot of his stuff/humour goes over people's heads (I don't mean yours) because he's on a Bonoesque plain most of the time.... and I like when he throws in nerdy stuff that kind of makes you cringe, because that is just... well, Bono :cute:

They were both great on the night.

Yeah Bono's always amazing :)

That is of course what I meant to say.

abelives and BonoFox I saved the vid before you tube removed it. I'll upload it and send you guys the link if you want. It's about 21 MB and the quality was pretty bad but at least you can see it.

Thank you! I watched it.

And have completely changed my opinion of PM. Well not completely.

How cute was he? So much cooler than Bono, with the way he touched so many people. And was he getting emotional, it was difficult to see. But he gave such a lame speech, 'four little boys who did quite well' :madspit: give me a break! that was so much sweeter and cooler than Bono's!!!

I was quite touched!

Well, I just KNOW you're being sarcastic here.

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom