Bono, Bono, BONO!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
NK100_U2_6.jpg

This one always looks like he is singing in a musical to me, Les Mis, um the song about the barricades. Going over the barricades, whatever, its been a while. Do you know what I mean?

He's such a fighter, I have so much respect for him!

Though these days I'm sure he'd probably rather be playing football....:sexywink:

But in spite of how much we :drool: we know where his heart belongs!

bonoedunarmyhat.jpg

He is kind enough to take photos with famous fan girls (like Ms. Cruz) and not so famous (like us), and he hugs us all and give us a moment of personal attention. That's Bono!

He cared enough to go at World Vision's behest to see Africa, and came away a changed man, and when the time was right, the money was there and the status was achieved - he went and did what he had to do.

bonoghana.jpg

I want to thank my fellow PLEBAns for posting and sharing their pictures in the past year of this incredible man with a lion's heart. You all have been selfless in sharing your treasured memoribilia, and enriching all of us with scenes we could have missed of Bono's past. It's good to know who he is in every phase of his life so that when things get twisted around we can point to the documentation and know it's just another fabrication of the truth!

PLEBAn's rock!

bonowhiterufflepeace.jpg

Well, I had to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb somehow. Tired of Bono being put down...

BonoCapn.jpg

It is about love and peace, isn't it?
Hi Freefall :wave: GREAT THREAD!!

Do you really think its an 'atomic bomb' Freefall? 'Cause I think it's more of a whimper than a bang. A whimper and a fizzle and out........

Don't you think??

But good dismantling technique! :up:

Hi Freefall :wave: GREAT THREAD!!

Do you really think its an 'atomic bomb' Freefall? 'Cause I think it's more of a whimper than a bang. A whimper and a fizzle and out........

Don't you think??

But good dismantling technique! :up:

:wave: Hi, johndarling! You're right about that, and you're also right about Bono's fighting spirit!

Everything I typed I meant from my heart, and that includes my gratitude to my fellow PLEBAns. We know our guys!

U2-bandpratice.jpg

Hmmm, this might be a good photo reference to draw from...

:wave: Hi, johndarling! You're right about that, and you're also right about Bono's fighting spirit!

Everything I typed I meant from my heart, and that includes my gratitude to my fellow PLEBAns. We know our guys!

U2-bandpratice.jpg

Hmmm, this might be a good photo reference to draw from...

You are so inspired by him!

It's just so great to be positive and see all the really great stuff instead of the anti-Bono propaganda, just gossip and rumours by the little people! The petty, jealous gossip-mongers who should really just be ignored.

It's nice to correct the balance and get back a proper perspective of the man and what an ultimate master of the world he is....

:up:

You are so inspired by him!

It's just so great to be positive and see all the really great stuff instead of the anti-Bono propaganda, just gossip and rumours by the little people! The petty, jealous gossip-mongers who should really just be ignored.

It's nice to correct the balance and get back a proper perspective of the man and what an ultimate master of the world he is....

:up:

Definitely inspired! Ultimate master of the world? :flirt: I think even Bono would blush at that one! :hug: johndarling! You're welcome here!

bedgebehuggy1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom