Bono billboards in town!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevation85

The Fly
url%5D
URL%5D

I must say my u2 fixation has started at a good time. One of our local radio stations ( I live in Warsaw, Poland) has these billboards all over town. I see at least 4 going to uni each day.;) Sorry for the bad quality, I used my phone to take this pic, if I remember, I'll take my camera to town sometime.

(Translation: We choose only the best bits! ( bits in this context can also mean songs) Hee hee :applaud:
my.php

URL%5D

my.php

You would'nt happen to have this pic somewhere? :cute:

url%5D
URL%5D

I must say my u2 fixation has started at a good time. One of our local radio stations ( I live in Warsaw, Poland) has these billboards all over town. I see at least 4 going to uni each day.;) Sorry for the bad quality, I used my phone to take this pic, if I remember, I'll take my camera to town sometime.

(Translation: We choose only the best bits! ( bits in this context can also mean songs) Hee hee :applaud:
my.php

URL%5D

my.php

awwww! sorry elevation85, but that is definately NOT our B-man! :(

Oh no worries!!!! It's NOT Pavel!! if you look closely that guy in the billboard's nose is not "squished" and his chin is not "smashed" like the FAKE Bono Pavel!!!! :)

So it's a Bono impersonator...impersonator? :scratch:

url%5D
URL%5D

(Translation: We choose only the best bits! ( bits in this context can also mean song)

URL%5D

my.php

You think this is a good time?

(I think he looks good)

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom