Bono at The Lazarus Effect

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono was so great. The interviewer was great. The whole (RED) campaign is great. Off to Starbucks..................buy (RED)!

I've purchased a Product (RED) Starbucks drink every day since the campaign started in Nov. 2008. :reject: and I'm currently enjoying one now! :up:

(I think that's when it started)

I hope we get a recording of this from the red carpet. i watched live but since I'm at work I had to turn the sound off. :(

I saw... :hyper::hyper:
Bono was very beautiful... Is not news!! :D

Scans I make... =)

Bonoonlazaruseffect1.jpg

Bonoonlazaruseffect2.jpg

Bonoonlazaruseffect3.jpg

Bonoonlazaruseffect4.jpg

Bonoonlazaruseffect5.jpg

Bonoonlazaruseffect6.jpg

^ good job! Mine were crap, but here's one. There are no (RED) products in Gap, Hallmark or Starbucks here anymore. It's very tragic. Anyway...

TheLazurusEffectpremiere05_04_10.jpg

^ good job! Mine were crap, but here's one. There are no (RED) products in Gap, Hallmark or Starbucks here anymore. It's very tragic. Anyway...

TheLazurusEffectpremiere05_04_10.jpg

Mot :wave: What you do for Starbucks is use the (RED) card to buy stuff, and a portion is donated to RED. I've been refilling my card ever since they first started up, so my daily purchase goes to RED. :) They have the little (RED) Starbucks keychain cards too which make it extra easy ;)

Mot :wave: What you do for Starbucks is use the (RED) card to buy stuff, and a portion is donated to RED. I've been refilling my card ever since they first started up, so my daily purchase goes to RED. :) They have the little (RED) Starbucks keychain cards too which make it extra easy ;)

:angry: You know the wee card I got for Christmas? :) When it was empty I asked if I could put more money on it and was told, "NO."

:angry: You know the wee card I got for Christmas? :) When it was empty I asked if I could put more money on it and was told, "NO."

WHAT? :scratch: Never heard of that! You can always refill a Starbucks card, you can even do it on line. Someone at your Starbucks is mean. I'd go to another Starbucks!

I went to the three in town, and they all said no. I asked why and was told that I'd have to get a new card. I said, "Fine." But then was told they didn't have any (RED) cards so it was just going to be like getting a plain old Starbucks card. I even asked would ANY of it go to (RED) and was told, "No." Lame arse town. (Maybe Bono can help me, ha!) Shutting up now with the chatter. :wave:

I went to the three in town, and they all said no. I asked why and was told that I'd have to get a new card. I said, "Fine." But then was told they didn't have any (RED) cards so it was just going to be like getting a plain old Starbucks card. I even asked would ANY of it go to (RED) and was told, "No." Lame arse town. (Maybe Bono can help me, ha!) Shutting up now with the chatter. :wave:

Ok just WOW. Starbucks RED cards are still sold here. I can send you one if you want (tho the little one should work... and you can also refill it online at the Starbucks site) ANYways,,, yes no more chatter, tho hopefully if anyone else had this problem, hope it helps!

They are replaying him on the red carpet again right now and I'm trying to record it. If it works I will upload it.

Edit: spoke too soon... looks like the recording isn't going to work :(

Edit again: It might have worked. I'll know soon. Sorry!

Hee! Thanks for trying even if doesn't work bonocomet :) :applaud:

Thanks for pics, etc all :wave:

Back
Top Bottom