Bono at The Lazarus Effect

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i was lucky enough to catch him as he arrived! he stopped at the three people next to me, said some words i couldn't hear, exchanged hugs and took a letter from one of them.

2m5cnq1.jpg

not the greatest picture in the world but you can see just how close i was! i snapped a few but this is the only one worth posting

and here's a youtube video someone uploaded from his arrival. very cool day indeed!

YouTube - May, 4, 2010 -Bono, Moma, New York

What a stylish man, just walking u to the people that wait patiently!
Best rockstar ever. Period

Thanks so much PRB216 for finding this video and welcome to Pleba! :wave: Bono is one of the few celebrities around today who always tries to make much time as he can for us, sometimes a little overzealous fans, so adorable!! :cute:

Yeesh :doh: to have to deal with that all of the time...especially the people (like that guy) who keep asking for a photo and don't shut up. Embarrassing!!! Hope that wasn't you hc :reject: If it was...sorry. I just think it's kind of rude to assault the man (whether it's verbally or physically). Everybody just needs to chill out...he's much more likely to spend time chatting and signing autographs.

Half of them could be ebayers. or just random people walking by tying to catch his attention.
Everyone who hasn't been living under a rock for the past 30 years knows Bono , so its pretty easy to keep screaming. Lucky thing is that Bono is very patient and seems to ignore the screamo's in a polite way.

Sorry if my posting the pic in this thread caused any confusion! (the glasses) I only used it as an example for the post I quoted, it's not new!

Not sorry for the other mental confusion caused by the pic :wink: :drool:

The guy in the Yankees championship shirt is NOT a fan. He is an ebayer. He is annoying and doesn't stop talking. Most of them in the video are ebayers and they ruin it for the real fans. They are agressive and they don't care about the real fans.

The guy in the Yankees championship shirt is NOT a fan. He is an ebayer. He is annoying and doesn't stop talking. Most of them in the video are ebayers and they ruin it for the real fans. They are agressive and they don't care about the real fans.

boo eBayers! I'm sure Bono's on to them!

It's PB, it's having issues right now. Don't worry about it BF1, hopefully all the photos will show up on their own once PB gets it's act together.

Back
Top Bottom