Bono at The Lazarus Effect

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the video(s)!

Yes! Finally some decent photo's without an ugly flash reflection! :lol::D
I don't know who made these, but the guy knows how to use a camera in a popper way. Beautiful pics.

Of course :love::D

What was that story during the time in Rattle and Hum when he dislocated his shoulder.. the doctor had to shave a bit of his chest hair because he couldn't hear his heartbeat ?! Or am I wrong?:lol:

IMG_0936.jpg

Blurry Bono :heart:
So,did you was there too????Awesomeeeeee:hyper:
I loved the way that you took this pic:love::cute:

Same here :love: :D It wouldn't be Bono without hairy chest :cute: :lol:

Have to agree with you,girls:drool::wink:

Oh they're so nicee xD Wearing one of them on my wrist right now :) (don't know what to do with the other one, actually!)

And its such a good thing to know that all the proceeds are going to help the Africans!
See, I've bought them for 4Euros, soo, since it takes 40cents a day to help cure one person, it can help to cure 10 persons in one day, right?!

Yeah, I also think his chest hair is very light, it has been like that for years now. Back when it was dark, you could see it better, plus it gets less with age. But I don't think Bono would shave his chest, he's just not that kind of guy. And waxing hurts like hell :lol:

I think it's called gray :lol:

I can't wait to see this documentary...thanks for the links and stuff.

I'm surprised nobody has commented on our man's new glasses. Nice to see a change but I'm still a fan of the blue ones.
He wore them earlier , I remember pics from meet&greets from an airport.
Anyway, I've seen em before. :wink: They are quite lovely tough :heart: These armani's are still my favorite!

Back
Top Bottom