Bono at The Lazarus Effect

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow. great pictures, thanks everyone! I also love that Adam was there. :heart: They're all looking amazing, as usual.

MY SWEEEET JESUS!!!!! My GOODNESS!!!!! :love::love::love: I LOVE these huge pics!!!! Bono is so beautiful :combust::combust::combust::combust: I can´t stand more torture like this :drool::drool::drool: Thank you so much for the photos :wave::hug:

I died... :drool::drool::drool:
Thanks all the pictures...

Bono is very beautiful...:cute::cute:
Ali she's elegant... :D

Adam, OMG! Adam no words for them!! :love::love::love:

O love that photos...
Thanks for posted here.. :wave:

LazarusAdamAliBono.png

CUTE!! and Adam was their Beat Man :D:up:

Thanks Comet! :D hopefully it wont give u a headahe :(

I think you tube is being really picky and annoying lately... I had to change the file type and restart my upload so many times and it kept giving me errors, but I finally got it in there... hope you enjoy it! :wave:

Yeah, I also think his chest hair is very light, it has been like that for years now. Back when it was dark, you could see it better, plus it gets less with age. But I don't think Bono would shave his chest, he's just not that kind of guy. And waxing hurts like hell :lol:

:lol:Haha yeaa I don't think Bono cares about that stuff of shaving his chest........ Bodybuilders and male models shave their chest... but not our Bono, he's our very own 'teddy bear' :cute::cute:

Yeah I'm not so sure about the less with age thing. I think mens hair normally tends to grow thicker with age, not thinner. And of course balding doesn't count!

Back
Top Bottom