Bono at Citywalk? Ridiculous rumor...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popbellydancer

Refugee
Hi gals!

So, I got a call from a friend tonight who was informed by a friend of his that supposedly Bono was at Universal Studios Hollywood/Citywalk today or yesterday, and that his friend saw this on Extra the TV show!

Now, let me say that I am a VIP Studio Guide at USH and we usually have to usher celebs around when they visit. That said, no one at work knows or heard anything about this. Also, I have thoroughly checked Extra and Access Hollywood's sites as well as YouTube, and can find nothing.

I just wanted to check and see if anyone had heard/seen anything about this?? Mainly because if I find out he was outside while I was in the offices today (and I didn't know) I'll be needing to jump off that building tomorrow!!

Thanks!

PS Maybe one of the cover band Bono's is on the loose! :lol:

Maybe it's a Bono's impersonator! I haven't heard about this story. Bono could stay again in NY cause this week Eno and Lanois will be mixing the new album there. :hmm:

It is prob "you know who"...

But do remember at some point in early Oct, Bono always has his Elevation Partners meeting. Last time was in L.A.(2007), Scottsdale, AZ (2006) or SF (2005?). So I even have to watch for him here in AZ. Remember last year he was in L.A. on Oct 11 and no one knew why until after the fact...

Back
Top Bottom