Bono and the edge finally out of the closet!?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
Ok, now that I got you attention :evil:

Since we seemed intrested in the way cool Bono jackets and we know that Edge has super cool t-shirts lets raid their closets and see pictures of these clothing items :) :up:

P.S Definately BONUS for cool jackets/shirts from Larry and Adam ;)

_090219.jpg

Here Bono is modeling what would be the typical black leather but the flower stiching makes this for a not so typical Rock Star

002.jpg

Here we see our Bono sporting a more subtle jacket in a nice chocolate brown color with x details on the breast pockets even so it could not distract the ditzy paparazzi rumours that Bono was cheating on his wife with his personal assistant

004.jpg

Ok, now that I got you attention :evil:

Since we seemed intrested in the way cool Bono jackets and we know that Edge has super cool t-shirts lets raid their closets and see pictures of these clothing items :) :up:

P.S Definately BONUS for cool jackets/shirts from Larry and Adam ;)

_090219.jpg

I LOVE this leather jacket with the stiched flowers :love:

:grumpy: you tease, you!

:wink:

yeah this one is a beauty! along with person inside :love:

Are these relatively reccent pics?

the chocolAte brown one is nice.

B, E, A & L on "The Runway"!! :hyper::applaud:

This was my reaction, Cecy:

:applaud::drool:
then
:angry::applaud::drool::hug:

VERY HOT THREAD(S) !!!!
The brown one with the wings on the back and him in it is......SIZZLIN' .:love:
You keep us on our toes... :wave:

Ok, first off *sorry about dissapointing a lot of you with the title of the thread :lol: *
Second I didnt mean to abondon the thread but I started it from my computer at work and when I was getting into posting more pictures our head supervisor suggested a surprise meeting and it went on long and boring- I was ready to continue at home and my friend dropped by to take me to dinner anyway-lets continue the closet raid ;)
One more thing, the whole title was in capitals but stupid work comp always changes it :grumpy:

straight out of Edge's closet
The infamous Save the Music T-shirt

e06.jpg

01smilecute.jpg

Back
Top Bottom