Bono and the edge finally out of the closet!?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^lol , where would the girl be staring at?:lol:

you're joking of course. We're staring at the mad African in the background

drrobiatw66.jpg
[/QUOTE]

LOL

Babydoll and I saw this jacket that belongs to Edge in the Hard Rock Cafe at Universal CityWalk:

DSCF1356.jpg

We were wondering when he wore it?

Babydoll and I saw this jacket that belongs to Edge in the Hard Rock Cafe at Universal CityWalk:

DSCF1356.jpg

We were wondering when he wore it?

That looks like the jacket that was recently auctioned off for charity... looks like the HRC bought it then :hmm:

edge80sjacket.jpg

That looks like the jacket that was recently auctioned off for charity... looks like the HRC bought it then :hmm:

edge80sjacket.jpg

if that's the case then I think it's a bit lame, even though the money is for a good cause, that they would buy music memorabilia instead of getting something donated. Let's face it, the jacket would have been purchased at the auction that night so the money to Music Rising is not the issue. It's just the fact that some big corporation comes in and throws down a ton of money for a jacket to put on display that they wouldn't have gotten otherwise. Makes me wonder how many other things they've had to buy vs. getting a donation by people just to put on display at their overpriced restaurants. I think it makes it a little more special to think that the guitar by so and so that is on display while you're eating was donated by that rockstar because they wanted the restaurant to have it and not because the restaurant had to buy it. But whatever..........I just don't like HRC all that much even though I always seem to go to one when I travel and end up buying a pin. I just think the food is nasty and they charge way too much for what they give you but I'm also a chef so maybe I'm just more of a food snob than most. :shrug:

^ I have been wondering about this today too since seeing this! I'm pretty sure that jacket was auctioned for Music Rising.

Definitely auctioned...

edge80sjacketback.jpg

I like the girl taking a photo of Bono's fine behind :lol:

He said in the Late Late show that the stage set up for the new tour will allow people to stare at their arses, "which will be in good shape" :sexywink:

:lol: And how hard did Larry and/or Adam roll their eyes?

He said in the Late Late show that the stage set up for the new tour will allow people to stare at their arses, "which will be in good shape" :sexywink:

:drool::drool: Bono's arse has always been in mighty fine shape to me :drool:

But hey wait! :ohmy: Now it is official to be able to stare at his arse, has that taken the fun out of a sly look at it? :hmm: :lol:

I volunteer to help get those arses into fine form. Not that they aren't already. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom