Bono and the edge finally out of the closet!?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
165297.jpg

1292009112729.jpg

GREAT t-shirt Bono!

EdgeonRio2.jpg

"if you could choose any profession other than a musician what would it be?"

furry Bono jacket :love:
LOL at first I read that as furry Bono, I was like what?! Then reread it. Haha furry Bono:lol: GIve me some slack I'm only working on 3 hours of sleep right now

Loving these pics:heart:

I have to say other then Bono's Eagle jacket I love the one with the US flag, it means so much to me more then just a jacket or being Bono's jacket, it's a personal touch to the heart for me

LOL at first I read that as furry Bono, I was like what?! Then reread it. Haha furry Bono:lol: GIve me some slack I'm only working on 3 hours of sleep right now

Loving these pics:heart:

I have to say other then Bono's Eagle jacket I love the one with the US flag, it means so much to me more then just a jacket or being Bono's jacket, it's a personal touch to the heart for me

I could really understand that one ,I'm still waiting for the red-white-blue Dutch flagged one.:sexywink:
hyper.gif
I also tought the brazilian vertigo jacket was just so really nice.

14045684.jpg

This shirt is amazing.

I always find it amusing when I come across a picture of Edge in his Music Rising shirt and look down to see I'm wearing the same shirt. :applaud:

His facial expressions are so cute! :cute: :love:

14045684.jpg

This shirt is amazing.

I always find it amusing when I come across a picture of Edge in his Music Rising shirt and look down to see I'm wearing the same shirt. :applaud:

Tons of Edge chesssstttt :faint:

Ok, proceed. :wink:

P.S. The title of this thread certainly woke me up. :ohmy: :lmao: At first I thought, "Hmm...I don't know..." and then my next thought was, "It's probably some news article where they said something 'suggestive'." :lol:

Nice thread BF1. :up:

His facial expressions are so cute! :cute: :love:

Tons of Edge chesssstttt :faint:

Ok, proceed. :wink:

P.S. The title of this thread certainly woke me up. :ohmy: :lmao: At first I thought, "Hmm...I don't know..." and then my next thought was, "It's probably some news article where they said something 'suggestive'." :lol:

Nice thread BF1. :up:

I treasure all his spontaneity , and hyperness :love:

Back
Top Bottom