Bono and Family at the races!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks for the link. the press gets mixed up with bono's daughters names. in the photos they call jordan eve and eve jordan . bono and ali look great.:wink:

thanks for the link. the press gets mixed up with bono's daughters names. in the photos they call jordan eve and eve jordan . bono and ali look great.:wink:

Yeah, I noticed that straight away, that they mixed up the identities of Bono and Ali daughters! Maybe they should go around wearing names tags for clarification!! :lol:

Thanks for the finding and sharing the link Jeannieco! :wave: Bono and family look like their having a fun time!! :up:

They are probably considered royalty over there. At least the boys seemed to kept from the press this year. I thought I saw one of them in some of the celebrity pics in the background but I could be wrong since I don't really know any of them by sight.

Yes I saw that. It seems like DM wish to put some special focus on Eve. I haven't seen any pics of Elijah and John in Daily Mail, I've found some pics of them on the net. Elijah looks so different from the other kids I think, it's like he got his face from another part of the family.

Yeah, I guess Eli looks more like Ali and probably her parents/family than any of the other kids. He's also the only one with dark eyes, all the other Hewson kids have Bono's blue eyes. I think Bono or Ali even said once in an interview that Eli has more of Ali's character than John, who's much more like Bono. Will be interesing to see these kids grow up.

They are probably considered royalty over there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom