Bono and Edge @ Toronto Film Festival

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

last unicorn

Blue Crack Addict
Bono and Edge attended the premiere of Neil Jordan's new film "Ondine" yesterday, 14 September, at the Toronto film festival:

BonoTorontoFestival13.jpg

:love:

BonoTorontoFestival15.jpg

BonoTorontoFestival16.jpg

With Colin Farrell :sexywink:

BonoTorontoFestival17.jpg

BonoTorontoFestival18.jpg

Irish Boys :)

thanks for the pics :)

it might be a good film. of course, the buzz in Poland is huge because of the leading lady. I feel almost obliged to see it ;)

Last night I was walking around downtown Toronto waiting for the film Glorious 39 to get into the theatre... I wanted to meet Bill Nighy after the show. Well I went to the back because I was curious to see who was at the other premiere and found out it was rumored that Bono was there so I glued myself to the baracade! I waited for around two hours, met Bill Nighy, Clive and Clive Owen. And then the hubbub started and I knew he was there for sure! He came out and started signing next to me...but skipped my dvd cover :( I kept trying but he didn't do it..and he really didn't talk either so I'm sad because I've wanted to meet him since 2005 and my chance was passing me by... He looked fantastic in that black shirt...Thud! Well he left and I was still in shock that I didn't get to actually converse with him or get and autograph and Collin Ferrell was infront of me.. I got his autograph...he's sexy!

Bono is the number one person I want to meet before I die (I know that sounds morbid) But he's on my bucketlist..so I'm going to try and meet him at the shows in Toronto. Wish me luck

Back
Top Bottom