Bono and Edge @ private party for victims of Darfur

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fren

The Fly
http://www.ineedmyfix.com/2008/12/05/matt-damon-private-party-for-victims-of-darfur/
full_kid_rock_party_40_wenn2203440.jpg

Bono,leaving a private party, held at the home of Barclays senior executive Roger Jenkins, at 330am The event was to raise money for the victims of DarfurLondon, England - 05.12.08
"Some of the pictures indicate they were attending a Kid Rock party so I’m not sure if it was his party, but held at the senior executive’ home, or what. They look to be all at the same place. Either way I believe it was for the same cause"

Thanks for the pictures.

But could you make them a little smaller, because they are so huge, I cannot even see them properly without scrolling my fingers off.

Nice pics :up:

Glad to see that after getting his Creeper Shoes surgically removed....he now has his brown boots glued to his feet permanently. Still......its an improvement on them god awful shoes :wink:

It seems one of those little wounds you get on your lips when you get a cold or you have a bad night, nothing really important (don't know the name in English)

Yep a "cold sore". It's actually a herpes viral infection. Some people are more susceptible to them. I think he's had them in other pictures. I know way too much about them b/c I get different types of mouth sores but people always assume they are the same so I have to explain the difference (I get mouth ulcers b/c of autoimmune problems).

:nerd:

Nice pics, carry on...

Thanks for the pictures! And thanks LU for making them smaller....

Now I only wish that the pictures we'd see are of them at an album launch party or something. Now that would be nice.....

Back
Top Bottom