Bono and Edge @ private party for victims of Darfur

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They look good, but Bono looks annoyed, I guess because of the paps.

Nice pics, anyway, thanks for posting. I'm glad Bono is still wearing the cool boots. :up:

It was some banker that through the fundraiser.

http://www. dailymail. co. uk/tvshowbiz/article-1092146/What-credit-crunch-Banker-throws-10-000-head-party-George-Clooney-friends-raise-10m-Africa. html

BONOCAR.jpg

Mmm..rawr. :combust:

Hooray for Bono's sexy boots! Those stilts were getting redundant. He looks like he lost weight too. Horrah for Bono! Edge is looking fantastic, as always.. haha.

Thanks for the pictures :up:. Very nice to see them in social settings. :yes:

Mmm..rawr. :combust:

I'm thinking that Edge is saying...Why did i get stuck in the middle? ...and Bono was wondering why all three of them had to sit in the small back seat together. I love the looks on there faces and it is nice to see Gavin hanging with his mates.

No platform shoes!! way to go Bono!!

Also he seems a little thinner in the face, like he might have lost a little bit of weight.
In any case, he looks pretty good, and as usual busy supporting a good cause.
Especially since lately Darfur doesn't seem to have been in the news as much,
it's nice to see people still involved in trying to help out with the situation there.

Thankyou for the lovely photos, the big ones and the small ones. :D

FYI - Bono has had "cold sores" for years & he has been photographed in years past with them. He's no different than a lot of us who have them.

They normally show up when a person is under stress - at least, they do with me. :wink:

On a different subject, I really enjoy the Edge - especially in this pic. :cute:

Thanks JG for these pics. :applaud:

2 things....Edge looks cute while he is on his cell phone and I wish I could be sitting in the back seat with all three of them.... :cute:

Back
Top Bottom