Bono and Edge on tonight's Access Hollywood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^Me too, LOLO, Bono looks rather pleased with himself after everybody started laughing
They seem to be taking the whole task of remaining relevant VERY serious, "This is our 12th and it better be great!"

HELLLLZ YEAH
BTW: Bono is looking better than he has in years

I always cringe when some newsperson thinks he's the first person to ever ask Bono and Edge what others call them. At least Bono answers consistently!

Yeah, but I think he was deliberately getting himself in trouble with his first answer "she calls me Sir." I wonder if they had a little discussion about that later. :D

Dana

Speaking of what the wives call them... does anyone remember an interview Ali Hewson did... I think it was for Edun... some time ago? I think she's asked what she calls him and she responds 'B'. I've been wracking my brain trying to remember, and it isn't coming to me. I thought at first it might've been the Today Show interview, but I don't know that that's it.

Yeah, but I think he was deliberately getting himself in trouble with his first answer "she calls me Sir." I wonder if they had a little discussion about that later. :D

Dana

Haha if Phil said something like that I would first pretend to be really hurt/mad but then go to the camera store at the end of our street and buy my $700 lens with his credit card and it would be perfect....:flirt:

Speaking of what the wives call them... does anyone remember an interview Ali Hewson did... I think it was for Edun... some time ago? I think she's asked what she calls him and she responds 'B'. I've been wracking my brain trying to remember, and it isn't coming to me. I thought at first it might've been the Today Show interview, but I don't know that that's it.

I remember that; it was the Today Show. They were going to show an interview with Ali and Bono and they were having these trivia questions. One was about what Ali calls Bono and the answer was "B."

Ali Hewson

She actually calls him that in this article.

I remember that; it was the Today Show. They were going to show an interview with Ali and Bono and they were having these trivia questions. One was about what Ali calls Bono and the answer was "B."

It *was* The Today Show? All right, well, suppose I've still got my sanity at least. Youtube seems to only have the interview they did along with Rogan which led to the confusion. Wonder why the other hasn't surfaced...

It *was* The Today Show? All right, well, suppose I've still got my sanity at least. Youtube seems to only have the interview they did along with Rogan which led to the confusion. Wonder why the other hasn't surfaced...

They did the trivia thing before the interview with Rogan. It was so brief that I doubt anyone bothered to put it online, unfortunately.

And Bono kept joking with Katie, saying things like "she calls me master...." "tall one.." to which Ali would look at him and say to Katie "yeah right"... and laugh.

Back
Top Bottom