Bono & Edge on American Idol: Rise Above

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AI5-25-201142.jpg

AI5-25-201143.jpg

AI5-25-201144.jpg

OOFFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :heart::heart:
9.08 AM here in Italy...just came to my office to start another boring day!
These pics really made my day! thank u Bonocomet!

Thanks Bonocomet for picking up my slack last night. It was midnight and I needed to go to bed.

And you are right, the shirt does look silky. I'm going to have a sit and think on that for a bit.

There were some notes that very very reminiscent of 'Moment of Surrender' to me. And it started out with a small bit of 'Boy Falls From the Sky' which is the rule with most musicals to have underlying thread of music.

I know in one interview, Bono likened it to Tommy which is one of my favorite musicals.

(Please don't spoil who the AI winner is here for the people who won't see the show til Friday. Thanks!)

*bites nails* Will that cute little Bono win or that guitar god Edge?! I don't know who to vote for! :reject:

Thanks for all the pics and vids everybody! :)

It looks like those patterns are based on spider webs.
This is the first time I see this jacket tough, apart from the Billboard awards.

It looks like those patterns are based on spider webs.
This is the first time I see this jacket tough, apart from the Billboard awards.

No no, I've definitly seen it before (and even thought about the Spider), but I didn't comment about it,thinking it was obvious, so someone else might have noticed before me :lol:

So no one saw this ?? Youse all are slacking for sure :shifty:

edit: I was pretty sure I've seen this jacket before the Billboard awards, though running through some previous pages on the Misc. thread I don't see any proof there... lol... I shall keep on looking and searching :reject: :D

I have to say, I think the Spidey jacket looks silly.

Superhero uniforms should not be converted into casual wear.

Why are Bono and Edge bending/leaning forward in so many of the pictures with Reeve?

Are they trying to make him look taller?

Is Reeve shorter than Bono???? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom