Bono and Edge at Tribeca

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Always Forever Now

That shirt should be threadbare by now...I even saw an article about his proposed house in Malibu and how it's causing such a stir among residents and in the article they had a picture of him walking on his land with his architect...and sure enough, there's the black plaid shirt (and washed-out black jeans). Actually here's the photo this shirt may be slightly different

21malibu_CA0-popup.jpg

and the article in case anyone hasn't seen it Malibu Journal - U2 Guitarist, David Evans, the Edge, Sparks Green War in Malibu - NYTimes.com

Thanks for the link

"the most vocally earth-hugging rock band on the planet" LOL where do they get this from?!?!

I agree he looks really young in these pics! and so does Ali! I love her jacket!

I REALLLLYYYY wish he would wear his hair like THIS for 20120 Tour!!!
:drool::hyper::drool:

probably no such luck :|

I think the severe side (almost) shave makes him look round faced (which he isn't) and older than he is.... bleeh.
sorry my gals it's my artistic opinion. :shrug:

ALI... she looks great.
I wonder IF she was wearing tall heels b/c she usually looks a few inches shoerter than B!!

and Edge and Morleigh look great!

i was wondering QWHAT films they miight show up for this year! :lol::up::D

He would totally outlive us and the universe and I really cant imagine what he would look like in the year 20120!! Im picturing WAY beyond futurerama!!:eeklaugh:

j/k :giggle

:giggle: I was thinking the same thing when I read this at work earlier today.

And a Futurama U2 episode would be AWESOME!!!! :lol:

Since I started the thread can I post the pics?
lmao.. now that's what i call interference :D - 5:41, 5:42, 5:44, 5:44, like a race :laugh:

aw, the only person smaller than Bono is his wife, so cute - always look so good together

351.jpg

young Madame Hewson got all of Mom's knockout looks, and Dad to protect her
icon7.gif

03d5cd31.jpg

He would totally outlive us and the universe and I really cant imagine what he would look like in the year 20120 :yikes: Im picturing WAY beyond futurerama!!:eeklaugh:

j/k Dazz :giggle:

:lol: OMGGGGG I didn't even realize this!!!!! ( was very tired) :reject: :lol::lol:

:giggle: I was thinking the same thing when I read this at work earlier today.

And a Futurama U2 episode would be AWESOME!!!! :lol:

Futurama + u2 :hyper: awwwwesome!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom