Bono and Edge at the Tony Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
I haven't seen a thread for this here, if there is one, I apologize for starting a new one.

The Tonys just started and Bono and Edge were shown in the audience and Neil Patrick Harris referenced them in his opening song.

They should be presenting sometime tonight too. I'm looking forward to the pics! :wave:

They have to. You have to respect them for being there knowing that the Broadway community kind of regards them as red headed step children.

I'm sure they knew jokes would be coming.

So - watch the first 10 minutes for a sighting, and then a joke 40 minutes in ... keep us west coast folks posted, so we know when to turn the channel. :wink:

Oh, and if anyone can holler how far into the show the performance from The Book of Mormon is, that would be awesome, too.

oh bummer....so I missed it :( Just got home from dinner and saw something on FB about the Tonys. :angry: Forgot all about it!

oh wait...I read that wrong. So they haven't been on yet? I'm confused :reject:

65136112edgefest360612201190806PM.jpg

I will be forever indebted to anyone who can find this pic without a watermark. You may kill me, but I'd sure love to die like that...

SWEET LORD, THE EDGE!

Oh yeah, sorry. I snoozed. Or was listening to my husband talk chicken wings. Yeah, around the 9pm hour on the East Coast.

ohmygosh! *fans self*! I'm sure all the Bono-Edge bits will be on youtube tomorrow or in the next few days!

Thanks for all the updates, you all!

Back
Top Bottom