Bono and Edge at the Tony Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tonys6-12-20117.jpg

tonys6-12-20118.jpg

I know some of mine might have been repeats, but I didn't think people would mind too much.

What did people think of the song? My husband was surprised they chose as he put it ' a really boring song'. I said, I think they are trying to showcase as many different songs as they can.

:up::up::up::up:

Thank you so much Grace!!!!

You are the hero of Monday!

The song was boring, yes, but I think that they used that piece to showcase the set and plot a bit more than just the song itself. Song showcase was more for American Idol, but plot/set worked better for the Tonys.

Or maybe I'm completely full of crap because I know nothing about theatre and have 4-buttons on the brain.

:D

You don't have this one do you Grace? Slightly different pose...

249398_10150216612332671_577342670_7786325_175086_n.jpg

And I forgive you because Bono looks identical in both of them. HAHAH!

HAha :lol: I noticed Edge was in a slightly different pose too which is why I posted it. :shifty: :hi5:

Thanks for the no wm versions GR! :applaud:

Omg, they are so cute!! Look at B leaning over to Edge's side. :lol: :cute:
No Ali?

I was thinking that Bono was an armrest hog. He took both of them.

I read that Ali is in Dublin with the boys while they finish school. I guess they are supposed to join the tour sometime at the end of this month or beginning next month.

Ooohh! What an eyecandy after a long workingday! Thank you!:drool:

Better than eyecandy, this is like eyetruffles for Edgegirls.

(Is someone going to make that their sig now? LMAO!)

And yes, Grace, they don't call me EdgeFest for nothin! LOL! Seriously, thank you very much. Appreciate it :)

Better than eyecandy, this is like eyetruffles for Edgegirls.

(Is someone going to make that their sig now? LMAO!)

And yes, Grace, they don't call me EdgeFest for nothin! LOL! Seriously, thank you very much. Appreciate it :)

You can thank me personally in Montreal. :wave:

I have a membership to Wireimage but not Belga. They seem to be a little more media professional whereas anyone can join Wireimage if you pay monthly. Sorry. At least Corbis' watermark is tiny.

Back
Top Bottom