Bono & Edge at Dublin Premiere of It Might Get Loud

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Edge is a little taller than Bono yes. :)

I like how they both have frayed edges at the bottom of their jeans. I can see them both with the scissors after they buy them :giggle:

^^ :laugh:

:rolleyes: hmm, frontman + sharp objects = ? :lol:

and yeah, I think Edge is actually an inch or two taller than Bono (when Bono doesnt have "the shoes" on )

^^^ yeah, he's got this look of realisation on his face now that you mention it :lol:

^ wow, so even im coughtallerthanbonocoughspluttercough*:hmm:

:cute:

gotta luv him though!

I believe Edge is 5'8" and Bono is 5'5".

5. How tall is Bono?

He's not.

In previous versions of the FAQS, their heights were listed as: Bono 5'-8, Edge 5'-10, Adam 5'-10, and Larry 5'-7. These were supplied years ago by someone associated with the U2 World Service, making them the closest thing to "official" we have. But each height listed is generally considered to be a couple inches too tall by fans who have stood next to a band member. Bono's friend Gavin Friday has let it slip that Bono is 5'-6-and-a-half. [MJS, M2, CB]

**I honestly do not know if that is also accurate because if it is true then The Edge and Adam are not that much taller either. I have stood next to Bono several times (I'm 5'2 in my creepers/ Im 5'4) and still Bono seems not 1" or 1/2" taller but taller more like 3, again Im always too excited and I could be seeing him taller :lol:

U2: U2faqs.com - Band FAQ

photo87.jpg

photo88.jpg

5. How tall is Bono?

He's not.

In previous versions of the FAQS, their heights were listed as: Bono 5'-8, Edge 5'-10, Adam 5'-10, and Larry 5'-7. These were supplied years ago by someone associated with the U2 World Service, making them the closest thing to "official" we have. But each height listed is generally considered to be a couple inches too tall by fans who have stood next to a band member. Bono's friend Gavin Friday has let it slip that Bono is 5'-6-and-a-half. [MJS, M2, CB]

**I honestly do not know if that is also accurate because if it is true then The Edge and Adam are not that much taller either. I have stood next to Bono several times (I'm 5'2 in my creepers/ Im 5'4) and still Bono seems not 1" or 1/2" taller but taller more like 3, again Im always too excited and I could be seeing him taller :lol:

:lol: :up: good relevant info anyway!

5. How tall is Bono?

He's not.

The only way we're ever going to know FER SHER is if someone takes a yardstick, measures him, and then publishes it :wink:

The only way we're ever going to know FER SHER is if someone takes a yardstick, measures him, and then publishes it :wink:

I've been tempted to do that but I hope Brian doesnt clobber me!! :yikes:

I remember when I saw him in New York I was walking *right behind* him all the way to his car and I was wearing tennis shoes then and he seemed about a good 3-4 inches taller :hmm: and one time in San Diego I was wearing my 3 1/2 inch heeled boots and he was still a bit taller than me :hmm:---That man has a mysterious height for sure :yes:

I've been tempted to do that but I hope Brian doesnt clobber me!! :yikes:

I remember when I saw him in New York I was walking *right behind* him all the way to his car and I was wearing tennis shoes then and he seemed about a good 3-4 inches taller :hmm: and one time in San Diego I was wearing my 3 1/2 inch heeled boots and he was still a bit taller than me :hmm:---That man has a mysterious height for sure :yes:
No doubt...no one really knows his height...so mysterious:ohmy::wink:

Back
Top Bottom