Bono and Aung San Suu Kyi, June 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
Okay I know some of these are in the 2012 pics thread, but there are so many from this historic meeting with Bono and Aung San Suu Kyi I thought they could use their own thread. This must be a special day for Bono indeed. :heart:

Feel free to add pics and video or whatever. I have more I can add later too.

AungSanSuuKyiNorwayFMJonasGahrStoereBonoOsloForumLosbyGodsLorenskogJune1820121.jpg

AungSanSuuKyiNorwayFMJonasGahrStoereBonoOsloForumLosbyGodsLorenskogJune1820122.jpg

AungSanSuuKyiNorwayFMJonasGahrStoereBonoOsloForumLosbyGodsLorenskogJune1820123.jpg

AungSanSuuKyiNorwayFMJonasGahrStoereBonoOsloForumLosbyGodsLorenskogJune1820124.jpg

AungSanSuuKyiNorwayFMJonasGahrStoereBonoOsloForumLosbyGodsLorenskogJune1820125.jpg

AungSanSuuKyiNorwayFMJonasGahrStoereBonoOsloForumLosbyGodsLorenskogJune1820126.jpg

AungSanSuuKyiNorwayFMJonasGahrStoereBonoOsloForumLosbyGodsLorenskogJune1820127.jpg

AungSanSuuKyiNorwayFMJonasGahrStoereBonoOsloForumLosbyGodsLorenskogJune1820128.jpg

AungSanSuuKyiNorwayFMJonasGahrStoereBonoOsloForumLosbyGodsLorenskogJune1820129.jpg

AungSanSuuKyiNorwayFMJonasGahrStoereBonoOsloForumLosbyGodsLorenskogJune18201210.jpg

AungSanSuuKyiNorwayFMJonasGahrStoereBonoOsloForumLosbyGodsLorenskogJune18201211.jpg

Damn he's looking good! :up: I wonder who the girl in purple dress wass, Aung San Suu Kyi looks pretty shocked at what she's saying!

:bono: :hyper: Omg omg omg I canNOT believe I'm standing right next to Aung San Suu Kyi! This is tooootally a dream or something. OMG! Don't faint. Don't faint.

Hahhaa! He totally does look like:hyper:in those photos. I'm so glad that they finally met.He's been campaining for her so long and it's really nice to see that paying off.:up: Our national tv showed a documentary about her not so long ago.It explained all the why's and who's. Wonderful woman.

@u2 has a few videos up of Bono performing from Monday. I only watched part of One and then got really sad for Edge all over again :sad: I know Bono has performed the song solo before without the rest of U2 but this time was just hard knowing why he was up there alone without Edge.

Back
Top Bottom