Bono & Ali @ Salma Hayek's wedding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^:lol:

Ali looks wonderful! I love her dress, it looks like an Edun design. Penelope looks amazing, what guy wouldn't want her as a friend? Have you ever seen her sister, she's prettier than P.

Why can't Penelope Cruz simply find a man (who's available) who actually wants to be with her for more than a few years? :ohmy:
I'm getting tired of looking at her breasts hanging out of her clothes in her pics with the Hewsons.

For someone who seems to know SO MUCH about Bono (and his friends), it's surprising that you don't know about Penelope's close relationship with Javier Bardem. After all, they vacationed at the Hewson's house in France a few months ago. and were photographed sunbathing on the terrace and smooching up a storm. And yes, her breasts were hanging out, LOL!

wed12.jpg

wed14.jpg

I'm going with a thumbs down on the dress. :reject:

The pattern is a little crazy.

Ali seems to wear alot of black, I'd love to see her in more color. (That's my inner Stacy London talking!) :lol:

Wow, thank you for the big pictures. Bono looks :drool:, very elegant, and I really like Ali's dress, nice colours, very nice pattern. I love to see some color on her, not only black all the time. I'd love to wear that dress because it's cut in a really comfortable way. But I have two dresses that are similar to this one and I really love them.

Btw, there are a lot of pictures of Salma on Getty Images.

I like Ali's dress, but not colors that I would wear to a spring wedding. They both look great. Even Brian looks great in a suit.

:hmm:What? And out dress the bride? LOL! She wouldn't want to do that! Just teasin'! I DO like her dress..and for my opinion, I think she dresses in black for Him!!Nah...:D They look good together! That said, Bono looks...:heart::drool:!

Back
Top Bottom