Band Thursday....Throwback!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Heartland_Edge

War Child
My first thread of doing 'the band Thrusday' anyway it's the throwback. So from 80-89 :D

968_zps45a3addd.jpg

Yep, Edge in the spread collar red shirts and sharp jacket are all from R&H release period. I think he wore it in the LA shoot for the Desire video? I'm a very, very big fan. :drool:

???? I love you guys! Haha I know it's Saturday ? but that still doesn't mean we can't keep this going. ?

Sent from my iPod touch using U2 Interference

I know. All this time I thought I had a thing for guitar players, but really it was pianists and polymaths. I have fantasies of someday getting complete footage of that time when he was on piano in the bar in Texas with Stevie Ray Vaughn.

PB is clunky but it has the advantage of being totally permanent as long as you don't close your account. Some hosting sites only keep photos up for a few months of inactivity from you, and that's when you get the pages of dead links from years ago. I'm on the side of preserving everything the entire fandom ever did for history's sake! (Big dork :wave:)

So here we go...I was so excited about posting my first pics that I realized after that the thread was only about the band..so don't really have many but I hope you'll like them :)

(I just love these!! :heart:)

Back
Top Bottom